So yes, katzoff baby number 3 is on it's way & due at the end of october.
So far this round really is fun having 2 other people besides Ben & I that get it now & are super excited, totally involved & ready for their entire lives to change. They are pretty cool. (but side note: I don't recommend taking a 3 year old to an ultrasound early on. They are going to be pretty disappointed when they see what is supposed to look like their future sibling.)
And to Lotus, the baby will probably be a similar color to you & your brother. And Taj, no it is not crawling all over the inside of my body. And to Lotus again, we appreciate your creativity but most likely we will not be naming the baby "Taffy" if it is a girl or "Cleanah" if it is a boy (as in "gansta yo! I will use Lysol to get yo crib cleanah.")
No worries though, the pregnancy rage is ready to go & soon enough will have stories to tell I am sure... although being that the fear of getting cut here in Long Beach is more prominent*, I am going to work harder this round to keep my thoughts in my head.
And finally let me take this moment to say what an angel my mother is as she is coming to usurp my roll for a couple of weeks until I no longer fail at being a functional human. And thanks to uncle paulie for seriously stepping up his already pretty awesome game.
Love to all!*the cheeky, sassy sarcasticness is just the pregnancy rage admitting a new form.
ANNDDD please feel free to add any advice on dealing with pregnancy nausea & the lack of wanting to live that comes with it.
12 comments:
Congratulations!! How exciting--other then the sick part. I have no advice with that, good luck :)
Congratulations!!! that is so exciting - minus the vomiting and nausea part. I hope you feel better soon. They gave me zofran and phenergan for my last pregnancy ... it made me feel less nausea but beyond tired so not really ideal for trying to take care of other people.
I am going to send with your mother the stuff that she gave me to try to help with nausea that I didn't use. I promise you will feel like a semi normal human again soon, in a few weeks I bet. Just hang in there!! And just worry about the bare minimum, you will have energy to do all that other stuff again. So I'm guessing the ultrasound just showed one? Your mom and Melanie thought for sure you would have twins :)
Denae & Fam! I am so happy for you! (I want another - Ben is not going for it right now.) We are getting rid of our Phil & Teds and I thought of you guys. You're going to have to get something new! As for nausea, I was on meds with both boys. Zofran was awesome. Phenegren did not work well with me - made me very sleepy and dizzy when I took it. I was walking down the hall and had to sit down when I was on that. Got off it immediately! Wish we could see you guys to celebrate! Keep posting on your progress! :)
Congratulations! And I'm sorry you're so sick. Like Samantha said... before you know it-- this nightmare will be over and you'll forget how sick you ever got. (Hopefully... I'll cross my fingers for you!) Thank goodness for mothers, huh? Lifesavers when you need them. Congratulations again, that is good news!
As I was reading this post your playlist was playing I Wanna Be Sedated...which is a good cure for the nausea if you can check out of life for the first 16 weeks or so. Congrats!
Don't you hate how you really need the most help when you don't look pregnant? It's like - hey, why is that mom sitting at the side of the playground with her head between her knees while her kid throws rocks at babies? Lazy. Then when you're eight months and you finally feel better everyone is falling over themselves to open doors and babysit and stuff.
Good luck Denae! You can do it!!! I'll cross my fingers that this baby is a girl - that way you can have the satisfaction of holding this over her head for the rest of her life and just pray that when it's her turn to have babies she gets her comeuppance. It will all be worth it in the end...
Congrats! Hope you feel better soon and I am glad your mom is there to help you.
Congratulations! I am due at the end of October too, so I am in the same boat. If you find any miracle cure for nausea and fatigue, let me know!
Congrats! That is so super exciting! I wondered when you would be sharing this kind of news. I hope we get to see you soon! As for morning sickness, it seems like it is different for everyone. Maybe some saltines by your bedside along with some ginger ale... that always seemed to help me.
Wow, such exciting news! Already a month old (the news) so I hope the nausea is passing and you are feeling on top of the world. I look forward to your future posts about how Taj & Lotus view the growing of your tummy, :)
Luke and Rachel are due in a week, she has had a terrible time with nausea and wasn't able to find much that helped. Unfortunately it has lasted all through the pregancy too.
Thinking of you and wishing you joy.
Yay!! congratulations!!! You have such beautiful kiddos:)
Post a Comment