



If you don't have the unique privilege of knowing my love, my forever partner, my man of hilarity, my patience beyond patience, my 70s angel, my pony tailed strength, my hero, the wind beneath my wings, then here are some of the things you are missing. The things that make me love him more than words.
He is who he is & that is that. You refreshingly always know what you are going to get, no matter how long it has been since you've seen him.
He is the most incredible dad. I mean he really loves spending time with his children & truly gets on their level. He tries to respect & understand them & absorbs all the love he can take.
He knows anything & everything there is to ever know.
No matter what the moment is, he always is grounded & knows what he holds most dear.
He can fix & figure out anyyyything. And if not, he will be working on figuring it out.
Our family is always 1st in his world. Always. And he would do anything for us.
He never stops trying to flirt with me.
He has a life about him that belongs in a little boy.
He doesn't solicit advice, but if you ask you can be sure it will be solid & sound.
He never fails to surprise me by saying the most incredibly romantic things in the middle of disagreements & not understanding why they bring tears.
He is always trying to better himself.
Any & everyone that meets him loves him. He holds a special place in many hearts.
I have more memories with this man than I could ever possibly recall.
He has known, watched, supported & loved me every day since I was 14.
Every morning I wake up glad that although I may have been on the verge of a child bride I was mature enough to know not to let go of the good one. I will hang on to him for dear life every day I breathe.
6 comments:
What a wonderful tribute, I think you are both lucky :)
Aww I love you guys! Happy Anniversary!
Aww! You brought a tear to my eye too! You're right, Ben is a special guy. He's lucky to have you too! Hooray for true love - no matter where or when you find it! :o)
Happy Anniversary Zoffs!
Congratulations! I loved reading this. It made me miss you more! I'm happy for your happiness! Happiness for everyone! :)
You both totally scored in the 'kick-ass-spouse' department. Happy Anniversary!
what a nice wifey! beau is still waiting for his Handyman toilet. we could use it over here with 4 little wieners! :)
Post a Comment