


It's getting about time to pick a derby name, as I am already becoming known as just Denae. That may not sound bad, but it takes on a different meaning when you realize I know few others' real names in the league. I keep putting it off hoping something will just click, but whenever I think I've got one it's already registered to someone else on the international derby sight. So I need some help if you've got any ideas. They are generally cheeky, naughty, funny, clever, scandalous, violent, pop culture references ....
As I am pretty much the smallest in LBRD, many suggest I go with something on that. It's always good to have it be something that you relate to... so maybe something with being a mom...
To get you thinking, here are some examples of derby girls names that are already in Long Beach League.
To get you thinking, here are some examples of derby girls names that are already in Long Beach League.
Estro Jen
C3P Ho
Slice Queen
Charmageddon
Betty Pun Crocker
Cham Pain
Cham Pain
Sorely Temple
Punky Bruiser
Sweet & Low Blow
Slamborghini
D Cupcake
Anita Nother
Una Mommer
Nar Lee
DropKick Kat
Veg E. Might
Emme 16
Rose Bleed
Here are some of the names I've been throwing around, but am not totally in love with any.
Skinderella
Small Fry
Scarlene
Mawl E
Orange Crush
Rump Shaker
Knee Chomper
Iona You
Stingrid
So cast your votes & ideas please!!!
Here are some of the names I've been throwing around, but am not totally in love with any.
Skinderella
Small Fry
Scarlene
Mawl E
Orange Crush
Rump Shaker
Knee Chomper
Iona You
Stingrid
So cast your votes & ideas please!!!
6 comments:
Lil Bittie
Small Fry
Bite Size
Snow Bite
Maimed Maryan
I think we need to see a video of you to truly be able to help you out. . . :)
I like Bite Size or Knee Chomper even Iona You. I would love to see you in action--when are you on? I wanna come down, but i'm running a half marathon at the end of april...maybe end of may when the dudes get out of school
I just saw this post and I vote Rump Shaker!!!!
I like Nick's suggestion.
OR Mawl E. I don't know why but it sings to me.
I like them all except Skinderella. It's too obvious. There's probably a Skinderella in every derby league. Stand out.
Can I just say that I am proud to know you! I love your bravery - not just joining the league but trying something so new.
I like Ben's Small Fry or Bite Size, but I like your idea to do something about being a mom... Ban Daid? Mo Tha? Ok, so I'm not good at this. What about your blog's name?
Post a Comment