Ben hit the big 3-0 a couple of weeks ago & it was an all out shindig with all his favorites... friends, family, cake, spanks, a bounce house, gummy bears, balloons, sarcasm, a band, mustaches & super hot sweatiness. Check out the photos that we couldn't narrow down & wish you were here, because we sure did. It was fun times for all!
and siblings
and pimp glasses

and fireworks
And a big old thank you to all those awesome blogs that gave me good ideas for decorations...
http://www.jordanferney.blogspot.com/
http://www.saraspartyperfect.com/
6 comments:
I like how Lotus is in the very 1st picture! :)
I forgot to tell you I LOVE the pictures of Ben growing up. VERY clever. So are you going to throw my 30 bday partay next year? :)
happy birthday ben, looks like you had fun! the decorations are so cute, don't you love blogs?!!
OH!!!! I sooooo wish we had been there to give Ben his birthday spankins! you guys seriously know how to party!
that's so funny about the mustaches. we had a Mustache Bash for my dad's 60th on June 1. Great minds...
Why does that look like the funnest party ever! Oh miss you guys. Life here is lame. Maybe I'm lame. But either way, I miss you and I am sad I missed that part-a!
Linds
Well, well, well--it is evident that you Katzoffs know how to par-tay!
Happy 30th to Ben! The pictures hanging on the line is SUCH a festive, fun idea. Well done.
Ps: sorry for the long absence. my old comp died and took all my bookmarks with it.
Post a Comment