THE MAN
THE BUILDING
THE COMPETITORS
THE FANS
THE AFTERMATH
BEN RAN UP 42 FLIGHTS OF STAIRS IN 8 MIN 48 SEC (BUT I'M GOING TO SAY 8 MIN 30 SECS SINCE HE GOT STUCK BEHIND SOME OLD LADIES AT THE VERY TOP) IN THE ANNUAL "MASTER THE MET" RACE IN DOWNTOWN ST.LOUIS. DID I MENTION 1,500+ PEOPLE DID IT?? SWEET AS BOY!
and apologies if you keep getting hit up for donations... we're getting a little carried away with these race things.... next up, Mud Run!
10 comments:
Very Cool! but I don't know about climbing stairs. Yuck!
But the Mud Run sounds FUN!
Holy cow! So much work but so much fun! Congrats Ben! Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks...I will send you a more detailed personal email soon...we are still finalizing our Lou plans...
I love the pic of his lying in the corner. You forgot to mention he came home and fixed his car and cleaned up it's oil mess. I want to do the mud run!!!
matt loves mud runs! it sounds like they have the same crazy sense of fun!! good job, way to stay in shape!
Nice job, Ben!
have I mentioned lately how cute you guys are? well, you are. also, I love your hair.
8 minutes!? kick ass! That's faster than the elevator I bet.
I too love your hair.
genius. that is so cool. good work ben!
awesome job!!
Hey, so when is Parkway West's ten year reunion? I hope it's not the same weekend as mine...or we will be in a real bind.
Ps: I'm obsessed with Emerson. Love the quote :)
Post a Comment