Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mmmmm Babies!


Yesterday two of my favorite, favorite, favorite people both had babies. And the best part is they aren't related, so some day they can get married! I just want to be the first to say to you little guys that I can't wait to mmmm & kisss kisss kiss & snuggle all over you & you'd better let your auntie denae do it whenever she wants.

Grayson Jon Silva
Born at 3:39pm
6lbs 12oz
20"
Sure I am biased as he is my new nephew, but this kid is beautiful! His little head is perfect & round & he is just gorgeous.


Harper Elizabeth Hardesty
Born at 10:45am
7lbs 14oz
19"
I only wish I were closer to this little chunk to meet her. Someday I will come down to the Florida sun my little love & mmmmm you all over. Good job Cassidy (& I guess David a little too)!

4 comments:

kelly said...

hey my maiden name is hardesty!! cute babes, who is the nephew from?!

Poe said...

They had them on the same day?!?! That means Cassidy was in labor awhile huh? I LOVE NEWBORNS and want to snuggle with these babies too.

Samantha said...

Aw, Harper is really cute!

Thanks for everything Denae! I love you!

Cassidy said...

Awwww Denae, Thanks! You really know how to make someone feel special :)