Thursday, December 31, 2009

365 & then Some

(This is Milo, not Lotus)
Yes, she is 1 (& then some).
Happy Birthday
cute girl that
holds her breath when it's cold, is never stingy with the nuggles, owns determination, thinks her brother is the coolest human being to breathe air, pats every back she comes close to, is one super tough
chick, finally sleeps through the night, runs 90 miles an hour giggling when its time to get dressed, makes my heart big, has the dimpled grin to an art, is our garbage disposal.
I wish you all could know this little one.
She is happiness.
HAPP.EE.NESS.

14 comments:

kelly said...

CUTE CUTE PICS! happy birthday lotus! what a cutie, ready to do it again:) ?!

Chris said...

Happy Bday baby Girl -- You are adorable! Maybe some day this year I will get to meet you in person - It is my turn to come see April - so cross our fingers!

Poe said...

SHe's so dang adorable. I think you should say that that first pic is her friend Milo and not Lotus...I was so very confused at first. SHe is the funnest, sweetest little baby girl and I wish she was mine.

ashley said...

goodness, a year went by quick. she is so cute and i love how happy she is! please, please come visit us here, i want to meet her!

Aim said...

The cheeks, the cheeks!! And the bow looks adorable on her. I so miss you guys and cute little Lo bug. Such a sweetheart.

Ashly said...

what a doll-baby, denae- can't believe it's been a year already!

Kelli Radmall said...

She is gorgeous! Makes me crave another little one!

Samantha said...

She is quite adorable, and the year has flown by. I love her in orange. And she looks so much like Taj in the paint picture. She has added so much to our family!

heidi said...

you two make some cute kiddos. love the pics. just watched the home video of you here when oshyn was trying to roll over. funny. love you guys.

kelly said...

hey, the johnson's and the jacob's were here but left their condo early so ki stayed and had a blast!

Emily said...

Lotus is gorgeous and looks like so much fun. I wish we knew her!
Happy Birthday little one

Unknown said...

YOU know how much we adore our "LO-LO"--I do believe that if we were to have another kid--she has really given it a lot to live up to! She is such a joy in our lives! Thanks Ben and Denae!

Unknown said...

holy bananas is she cute! Is it just me, or does she look just like Taj in the one where she is trapped behind the baby gate? Also, the next one, please tell me she is cracking up at something...

long time, not talk... I'll send a real email soon.

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

And cuter than cute! Oh my....just pictures make me smile and laugh. What a beautiful, happy little girl...Happy birthday!