Monday, February 1, 2010

For the Sake of Posting

Since 2010 doesn't seem to be helping my posting slump, here are some pics...
P.S. For the last 12+ years of my life I have refused to wear pajamas to sleep. Calm yourselves ladies, I wear a t-shirt & undies, but don't like being all wrapped up in the pants. Well, drum roll, that has changed. As satan's season has come bearing down on me, I've attained permanent icicle status no matter how much of a layered butterball I am. I decided to tap into my wild side last week & bundle up for bed. I am in love. AND toasty.
P.P.S. I think I'm going to begin talking with an Australian accent (well really who am I kidding... I'll be lucky if it sounds anything but like an idiot American making odd sounds, but I'm banking on the American's I come into contact with not being able to tell the difference). I figure you are automatically cool & hot with a foreign accent & that fits my budget a whole lot better than new clothes. If it works I will let you know & you are more than welcome to hang out with me to receive a contact high of coolness.

9 comments:

kelly said...

missed you! doing some painting? you know those rice bags you can make and throw in the microwave for heating pads?, you can heat them up and put them in your bed while you are warming up!

neekole said...

i hate clothes in bed, because i move around in my sleep so much and get tangled up in them.

your boy looks a lot like ben in that third picture. and what is he doing to sister's head? haha.

p.s. your second post-script should be labeled p.p.s. because it is a post post-script, not a post-script script. just sayin ;)

Samantha said...

I am one of the few people I know who wear pajamas to bed. And all year around, too.

Cute kids as usual, although they are even cuter in person!

Aim said...

Welcome to the pajama wearing world! Love them all year round too. The kids in the bath with the paint water was the best pic. Oh and of course the one where they are wearing the stuff I made them! Send me that pic! Miss your face.

Poe said...

I will announce to everyone that you are a poser pretending to be australian if you even attempt this. Just for funsies!
Love the pic with Taj and the tutu. He's got a freakishly long tongue.

Denae said...

I know Nicole! Thanks! I was actually just thinking about that for some reason in the middle of the day today & meant to fix it. Thanks for the words of advice though!

Emily said...

What helpful DIYers y'all have.
So cute!

p.s. thank you for choosing Australian instead of british. for reasons unknown to me british accents just annoy me.

KJA said...

You are too funny!
That painting adventure looks like fun ..... and messy.
I can't sleep w/o being bundled, in the winter I even have to wear socks. CRaZy!

mmdemille said...

those are some awesome painting pictures. kids looked like they had soo much fun