

A friend recently introduced me to this & I am obsessed. We all know Boon has amazing (expensive) products & maybe I'm the last to know about this one, but really this takes the cake for me. If you have a baby, will ever have a baby or know someone who may someday have a baby that will eat squishy food, this is worth every penny. One handed feeding??? Pure genius. AND you can get it at your local grocery store too! Bon appetit little bebes.
UPDATE: It is called the Squish & you put the baby food in the back & squeeze & it comes out the front onto the spoon. And yup, I have one myself & LOVE it! It works amazing!
7 comments:
Wow I have never seen that before. I may have to get one of those!
Have you tried it yourself?
Yes, tell us more... have you tried it? And what is it called?
Your family is so cute! Hope you're doing well! -McKenna
That kid who is super strapped into that chair scares me. I can hardly look at the special cool spoon.
Just a side note, the lady who invents these boon products is LDS and she is in our the ward that meets in our building. Cool huh!
bkope
I'm so getting one for my sis who just had a baby. She's so going to love me for this!
Post a Comment