Friday, July 10, 2009

A time to laugh (Part I)

This last month has been all about reuniting. Being that it is Summer & everyone is traveling, I have seen so many long lost friends & in keeping my word, you are now on the blog ladies.
ridiculously talented, creative, artistic Ann
solid, devoted, mature beyond words Katie & 
down to earth, all sorts of sweet Megan  
stunning, gorgeous, 
funny, funny Kristina
adorable, sympathetic, 
lovable Christy

Who are you looking forward to seeing most this summer?

5 comments:

kelly said...

you are so lucky, looks like a lot of fun girls! maggie is coming for school and kim is bringing her we are very excited otherwise it seems no one else wanted to fly 5000 miles this summer!

Joan said...

To answer your question: the funky fabric is from IKEA. Brandon made the square canvas frames for my birthday two years ago and I have since painted and covered them half a dozen times. They are a lovely artistic outlet for me.
Ps: I am dying to know what girl name you like. I have the hardest time with girl names. One week I like old lady names like: Hazel, Lucy, or Scarlett and other times I think I want something simple like Liz or Shannon. And I'm not even pregnant!? haha.

Cassidy said...

Well I can't wait to see what you say about me when I come to see you in August! It better be good...

anna said...

My cousin when I head to San Fran or all the strangers when I am in Belgium! I love summer vacation!

betsy said...

wish i could be reunited with you!!!