Okay, No Doubt is one of the best bands ever. There I said it. I could easily become obsessed, but good thing I keep it in check. Either way, I love them & here is to yet another great performance that keeps me hooked....
Apparently Paramore (a new teeny bopper band- which might I add a side note: there were a million little teen girls there that really had no idea what No Doubt sings!!!!--I actually heard several say, "I think I know THIS song." I was so shocked & appalled & OLD! Never thought I'd see the day.) was their opening act, but I wouldn't know since this was my view at that point. They were actually pretty good though.
A pretty good night!


But not as good a night as THIS was.

If my memory serves me correctly, the braided girl below is the back of Shannon Moakler's head.
8 comments:
i am not really a concert person but i really loved seeing duncan sheik in a small venue in st. louis. that is cool though to see no doubt and gwen! and the getting old feeling only gets worse!
Did you like Paramore? I knew people that wanted to go to that concert mainly to see them. I always worry hearing people live, that they might not be as good as the recording.
are you on goodreads.com?, i always like good book reccomendations, we really liked hunger games.
New Kids on the Block. October 2008
I felt like I was 10 again, at the first concert of theirs I went to.
How did you get that close?!Hmmm, best concert? I think I will keep that to myself, I will probably be mocked. I will say a Bare Naked Ladies concert is always a good time or the time I went backsatge for Tim McGraw (yum). Most rocking concert?! I need to think. That was a looooong time ago.
I will always remember when we saw No Doubt at UVSC, it was awesome! Love them. So glad you go to see them again. So, I miss you. We need to chat!
Garth Brooks. Back in the day. justin just shot the Pussycat Dolls last week, so he probably has some new favs...
We love you guys!
Yeah that was fun when we saw No Doubt in Utah. So how many times does that make for you now? They are coming here next month. Wanting to go. Wish you were here to go with me.
Best concert was my first - Michael Jackson. *NSYNC is a close second :)
Post a Comment