Monday, July 20, 2009

Neighborhood Watch

I love our life! We drive home one night only to find this scene...
our neighbor Tyler in the street chucking his big combat boots into a tree that already has a large ball, a smaller ball & another boot. When the boys were fighting over a ball Tyler decided to teach them a lesson by taking it & kicking it... only it didn't come back down.  
Fast forward an hour later...
Neighbors all out watching Ben climbing into the tree towards 2 boots, the remains of a newspaper scattered throughout, 2 balls & 2 2x4s in the tree.

5 comments:

Justin & Rebecca &family said...

Stories like this make me miss St. Louis even more.

Unknown said...

Hilarious...not! I'm glad my nutty husband can bring you someone entertainment. Oh and I'm still cleaning up after that poor tree. It's hanging a little lower these days.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm still waiting for the cousin family reunion blog! What up, we're feeling a little gyped!

Janet said...

Thanks for the laugh tonight!

angerine said...

I miss you guys.