Saturday, March 7, 2009

Picture Catch Up

I've been slacking on pictures so, here's a little photo update...Most are a little old, sorry.
Lotus was blessed a couple of weeks ago. Special thanks to my sister for letting us borrow the beautiful dress.This balloon is a freak. It is just finally descending after almost 3 months!!!
I've gotten off the question boat lately, but I was reading some old posts & realize I miss hearing every one's stories... so I'm going to get back in the swing here.

This Summer we are planning to rent an RV & spend a week driving the US. Any suggestions on what we NEED to see & where or how to rent an RV?

12 comments:

Samantha said...

Love the pictures. Especially the shell ones!

Just remember wherever you go, you have to turn around and come home. A week isn't really long to drive somewhere and enjoy wherever you have gone.

Anonymous said...

The Badlands in SD. Honestly, so beautiful and breathtaking. And if you head there, then you can also hit up the mammoth archaeological site-- tons and tons of woolly mammoths were found and they're still excavating. (let's not forget that I was an anthropology major, so nerdy things like that really excite me). I've also heard that Hoover Dam is awesome.

PS: you guys are so cute! I love your hair! I don't think I've ever seen it that long- it looks great!

ashley said...

ha! we totally are going to do the rv thing this summer too- hopefully! but not across the us, we ain't that crazy! google it? i saw a rental ar this weekend and it had a 1-800 rv rental numbre or something like that. and you need to come visit us!

and lotus has the cutest face and most perfect shaped head. yeah, you better drive to california, we can play at the beach and meet each others kids. please.

Pledger said...

I hear Durango, Co is about the coolest place on Earth!!! LOL! But really, there are a lot of fun outdoorsy things to so in the summer! Your kids are so cute! How is motherhood with 2 little ones? We miss you guys tons!

Pledger said...

I hear Durango, Co is about the coolest place on Earth!!! LOL! But really, there are a lot of fun outdoorsy things to so in the summer! Your kids are so cute! How is motherhood with 2 little ones? We miss you guys tons!

Poe said...

so stinking cute! Love the shell ones. Reminds me of the ones with the boys and the balls of their shirts. You should post those. I've never seen them. By the way, any pic of a baby is Lotus now...as far as Preston is concerned. I love the rv idea...you should invite some friends to go along! That would make it even better.

Pledger said...

Oh, do you have any cute girl names? I'm now like 2 days overdue and we still don't have a name picked out!!! HELP!

kelly said...

you are a very brave person to RV with 2 little kids, my kids were much older when we took a road trip across the country and they did not like it. we did mount rushmore, yosemite, snake river etc. colorado is beautiful.
lotus looks beautiful in her dress, what a fun time!

JanaeGalindo said...

You have the cuttest offspring! I love the face Lotus is making in the middle picture. RVing sounds like sooo much fun! Can't wait to hear where/what you decide.

Anonymous said...

I think you should follow everyone's advice and come out to Colorado! We could take you rock climbing, we know the best spots! (and Taj couldtotally climb too, they have kiddie harnesses). And we could all take a trip to the grand canyon, we've been meaning to do that....

Love the bikini shells! Hilarious!

Lauren F. said...

Come see us in DC. But actually, don't drive an RV into DC. How about meeting us somewhere kinda close?

angerine said...

Denae, I'm just getting caught up on your blog and I am missing you SO MUCH!! I know I'm a little late to the comment party here...but Tye and I did a few road trips while in St. Louis and I have posted about some of the places that we loved on my blog so check it out.