I love, love, love that these days everyone is embracing their creative sides & coming up with some awesome things. I love all the unique ideas everywhere! Unique people are my favorite. And I love these days that the internet helps us showcase talents & give each other ideas. It really is amazing how utterly talented some people are!
Speaking of, my little love muffin friend Ashley is pretty ridiculously cool. I hope they don't mind me sharing this good little secret, but now she & a friend have taken it to a new level with a blog to help the rest of us sunshine people be almost as cool. Between browsing it constantly for rad (see? already got the lingo) ideas & perusing all the fun links they have on it, it could easily become a full time job for me. I feel soooo much cooler already!!
http://goodsunshine.blogspot.com/
Speaking of, my little love muffin friend Ashley is pretty ridiculously cool. I hope they don't mind me sharing this good little secret, but now she & a friend have taken it to a new level with a blog to help the rest of us sunshine people be almost as cool. Between browsing it constantly for rad (see? already got the lingo) ideas & perusing all the fun links they have on it, it could easily become a full time job for me. I feel soooo much cooler already!!
http://goodsunshine.blogspot.com/
What obsession worthy website have you found?
5 comments:
ha. i am not cool. at least i didn't think i am, but if you say so...
i really do love you mrs katzoff, please come out here when you rv across country. you can come stay in our little cottage and have fun with us. pleaseeeeeeeeee
my blog obsessions are for gluten free food, not too exciting to anyone else but it is absolutely amazing the things you can find just in the blogging world. i love your new look!
I'm all about making crap from other crap, so here is Ben's new obsession:
www.instructables.com
I love http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/. It is a blog about terrible professionally done cakes. It sounds not funny, but it is hysterical. After a long day at work, it ALWAYS puts me in a good mood. LOVE IT!
Denae, if you havn't already, check out designsponge. She's all about awesome interior design, fun d.i.y projects and art: http://www.designspongeonline.com
My other obsession would have to be etsy: http://www.etsy.com/
You can get distracted by amazing inspirational stuff all day!
See you in June, xo lydia
Post a Comment