We took every one's advice into consideration & thought long & hard & decided to just do the trimmy trim trim on Taj's out of control hair. Saturday was an exceptionally rough bedhead day that was frustrating to no end, so we started the trim. Nothing was happening. It just wasn't getting better and that's when it got bad. The clippers came out & he was buzzed. It was a rough moment. We decided though, "It's just hair. It doesn't matter & it will grow back & we shouldn't make it such a big deal to Taj anyway." With that in mind I caught a glimpse of it during the process & stupid, emotional, basket case, pregnant me got all choked up! What?? I'm really not a crier! For the record I didn't actually shed a tear over this, but I was choked for a second. My baby is gone. His sweet curls gone. He's growing up too fast. I didn't see this coming. I just can't handle it. Something about his hair being gone has made me lose my baby.
11 comments:
Denae, your not alone in your emotion over hair loss, and I'm not even pregnant!! I have been cutting David's hair for 3 years now and there have been some slip ups where a buzz was necessary and let me tell you it breaks my heart everytime! Sometimes I think I feel worse than he does. Think of it this way, at least you don't have to hear about Taj being made fun of at work! Once I even convinced him to go to a " professional" to fix my mistakes, but she just made it worse...It is just hair though and the sadness will subside, eventually!
I love it!!! Now he is a little Ben, he even reminds me of him when he is thinking of what to get into next!
In a way this is good, because soon he won't be "the baby" anymore, so he has a "big boy" haircut since he is a big boy now!
I like his new doo! Very cute, but he is such a cuty! He is for sure a "Bigboy" now. Brian
I like his new doo! Very cute, but he is such a cuty! He is for sure a "Bigboy" now. Brian
it looks cute and now your dilema is over and it is not a full on shave so a good compromise, he does look older though but he is going to be the big brother!
OH i MISS the st.louis zoo, it is so great, i love the hippo! taj's shirt is so cute and appropriate for a day at the zoo!
Babies and toddlers grow so fast and change so much too quickly! It is so fun to watch them grow and learn and explore, but before you know it they are so big and you wonder when did this happen? But Taj looks real handsome in his big boy cut.
That's a sharp looking kid. I liked it long, I like it short, no matter what, Taj is about the cutest kid in the world so he is going to be adorable no matter what.
Awww. Nae he's cute, don't worry about the hair, I think I did like it longer, but he's still a doll! And he looks like such a big boy. I hear you though, I look at Christian and think, holy cow, you grew up over night! And your pregnancy rage cracks me up. HILARIOUS!
Taj is such a handsome boy with any haircut. With shorter hair I think Taj looks more like Ben with great cheeks. love the cheeks!
awh he looks so cute! at least he's not walking around with a bucket on his head like my brother did after his mom cut his hair for the first time. and when I say bucket, I mean one of those trick-or-treat ones from McDonalds... and maybe it was just the start of a new bucket wearing phase, but we like to think it was b/c of the haircut.
also, his shirt rules.
Oh girl, I can totally relate. Cade had beautiful curls and aaron decided to cut them off without even asking me. I came home halfway during the cutting session and cried! It really does make them grow up too fast and yes, the baby is gone without the true baby curls. I am so sorry. If it helps, he looks ADORABLE, with or withut the curls!
Post a Comment