We're working on names for this little belly person. Being that we don't know the genitalia it's offering we're looking on both sides of the sexes. So we're out here in middle America thinking we're all creative & unique & every name we pick out & get excited about we mention to someone with connections to the Hawaii or Cali & the name is already popular out there! How!?? And then I check online & yup, the names are climbing the popularity list at record speeds! Disappointing. Just don't want our little one to be one of millions, right? I don't know why the names we pick tend to be popular in coast cultures, but it's leaving us nameless. So this is where you come in... HELP! We need suggestions. We like unique, creative, different, but not too too different. SO let's here 'em. Girls & boys. Don't worry either about keeping your special ones a secret. We won't steal. THANKS!
What are some cool names for us?
12 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! I love the one of Taj in the dog cage and roxie out of it. hmmmm...names. You gave me so many suggestions so I guess I need to step it up. How about Rhea, Elias, Sibelle, Hinrik, Ari, Francisca, Nuno...I mixed all those up. Sex of the name can be determined by you.
There is an awesome website I know of it is babynamesworld.parentsconnet.com
it has a lot of cute and unique names.
Well, if it's a girl, you should name her Koria. It's a Maori name and I love it, but Chris really doesn't like it so we won't be using it. I also liked Kaia. For a boy, I really like Broden
if its a boy, i like beau and if its a girl, heidi is rad. done--either sex name is solved :)
Ivy, Lana, Estella, Helene, Naia, Sylvia, Greta, Beatrice for girls (or Carrie *achem*)
I really like Grant, Nolan, Lucas and Dante for boys
I don't plan on having babies, so take what you want and if I do have a baby, I'll steal it right back :)
Also, you look adorable. Anyone who inquires about twins deserves a little kick in the shins. just sayin... totally justified.
i have been subbing at the elementary school and boy are there some names, just keep it readable, you can't even pronounce some of these "made up" names!
i will think on some of the cute ones though. right now my hawaiian ones are kamaile and Toa (taj and toa). i love Grace but that's pretty tame. what are the ones you want, i doubt they will be used in st. louis if they are popular in HI.
I like the name Quad for a boy, and Caprice for a girl. And since Michael isn't into "different" names, you don't have to worry about us using the same name.
Love ya, mean it!
honestly, i am no help in the name department. all my favorites i keep locked up in a box at the bottom of the ocean and i have no other ideas.
wait, i just realized taj is wearing his waves shirt in that last pic, right on!
ok, back to names, umm, luke likes domino and solitaire for girls. go ahead and give those a try....we won't be using them. and boys? gosh, what is a boy? i have no idea what i would name a boy.
like i said, i am no help. if i think of anything or see anything cool i will let you know. but one place that i like to look for cool names is surf contest results. go get a surfer mag and look in the back at the contest results, surfers always have cool names. good luck.
I have a book of 100,000 baby names. You could always name your baby girl Dandilion. Some celebrity (I forget who) named their kid that. People should only think up girl names because you are having a girl.
Party is Sat at 7. Hope you guys can come!
Benae. Get it? ;)
hey denae...it was good to see you all those months ago. how have you been???
..as for names, we are most likely naming our son, Dash Harrison most people hate it but that is thier own problem.
Other names we were considering....girls: Poppy, Piper, Romy, Romilly, Lively; boys: Niko, Brig, Luca, Link, Cross, Tate...I can't think of the any more right but i dont think any of those are too popular..except maybe Niko and Luca....
I hope everything is going great and i am sure you will find the perfect name.....
-michelle vincent (michvincent13@yahoo.com)
Post a Comment