Alright, so not to brag, but I have to brag here. My son is pretty damn perfect! As previously posted we were having issues keeping Taj in his crib, so I started trying to just say to him right before I put him in, "Can you please stay in the crib tonight? Promise not to get out please." And so now every night & nap time he smiles all big & giggles & nods his head & DOESN'T GET OUT! And yesterday we finally did the transition to the big boy bed & I continue to say that to him & he STILL doesn't get out! We always just check in on him & he's just laying there looking at the wall or something. How is this possible!?
Okay & my friend Angie brought this tree cozy to my attention & I cannot NOT share this...




5 comments:
i hate you. lol. completely kidding of course ;) I'm truly thrilled that your little man is a decent human being and sleeps and stays in bed! :) my not-so-darling 2 year old, on the other hand, has been getting up *no less* than 5 times through the night for the past week straight. I keep reminding myself how much I love her. That said, if I had oodles of time, I'd hide myself in a very dark, cold room with tons of fluffy blankets, no phone, no children, and I'd sleep. That's all I can think about right now. Maybe in about 18 years. but then I'll be old and I'll have insomnia.
Kids are absolutely amazing...they really want to make people happy...their desire to be Christlike is so innate. I loved seeing all the updated pictures of your family..I have wonderful memories of St. Louis...and it wouldn't have been the same without your family (both sides of it!)
HA! I love the tree cozy's. Unfortunately if I had that much time on my hands, I'd probably nap... and then go give the trees a hug and apologize for not making them a cozy.
Glad Taj is staying put in bed! Got any advice for cats? I say reasonable things like that to Worm and DeJour and they tend to ignore me...
Yeah Denae,
I'm so glad you found us. I heard y'all were expecting (from Nicole), congrats!
Taj is so cute and grown up. I hardly recognized him.
You look great. I love the "My moms" picture with your cute belly.
I'm excited to be blog buddies. Who knows, maybe we'll be neighbors someday (not in Utah!)!
OK, i don't get it, someone did that to their tree, did they knit it on the tree or fit it on somehow afterwards? i think for that much time you have to not have family, a t.v. or talk to people?! kinda funny! where is that?
Post a Comment