If you had one night in New York City (literally a matter of hours & it happened to be a Saturday night & your kid was at home with your parents) what would you do there???
p.s. I am shamelessly promoting "Lars & the Real Girl". I don't think it got enough hype & I really liked the movie. I know some may not like it & that's fine, I won't be offended, but I'm a fan & want to spread the word!
p.s.s. Michelle I'm so excited to have a stalker! I'll see you in a couple of weeks & we'll chat then.
10 comments:
What would I do????? Oh, let me tell you, I would totally go see a really good show, by some 'Dolce & Gabbana" stuff, and take a whole lot of photos...oh, and totally visit Central Park and Juilliard...Yes, I know, that's a freakin' college, but I really, really, wanted to go there....Love the pix!
Wait, my kid is not there? I would sleep. :)
What to do in New York for ONE night?? I would see a show....any show! Congrats to Ben!
For me...my little girl is MUCH easier than my little boy. I know some say its the other way around, but not for me!
one night? luke and i went to n.y. for a few days and never even went to the city- waves were good. we are lame.
FYI...Seriously we have 1 night there. What should we do with it???
Hmmm, one night? I would eat at the Indian food place our friends took us to when we visited last year...then I would sit front and center for the broadway show "Wicked." After the show I would go to FAO for one of their monster desserts. Then I would play "truth or dare" with Brandon in Central Park and see if we could be crazy enough to be arrested...haha..not really...but doesn't that sound like a good time?!
Lars and the real girl is awesome! Really!
I love NYC! I would go to Times Square, do a little shopping, eat in Little Italy and see a show. So much fun! Congrats on baby number 2 and I can't wait to see you guys in July!
dinner at babbo...i love a good celebrity chef restaurant! Wander around greenwich village or soho. See a show!
hey denae!! I'm so glad you found me!! I keep telling Mel to start a blog, but so far...to no avail! I know I'm a slacker- I need to post again--tonight in fact! glad to know where to catch up with you now!! You can check out T and Katy's blog too if you follow their link- they're hilarious...
Post a Comment