3rd & most importantly... my sweet sweet Wendy's. Where are you??? Why would they let one man monopolize you in the entire St.Louis area & then let him go bankrupt??? How could they close every last one of you & not even bother to pretend you're coming back? Who's going to save us? Where are all the entrepreneurs that see a need & pump money into it? We have a need!!! It's been a year since I tasted your Frosties. No one's Value Meal even comes close to yours. And please don't even mention McDonald's fries. Wendy's St.Louis needs you! I need you!
What's your favorite fast food place?
This is what happens when your child gets car sick with your photographer friends... beautiful throw up pictures.


12 comments:
Denae,
THERE IS A WENDY'S!!!! It is on Mid Rivers Mall Dr near Melanie's. We should go!
MMMMMMM.....Wendy's, just had it on Tuesday, it was delicious. I told you they had one in Florrisant. If you are devoted enough, you will make the journey. When did Taj get that sweet tatoo???
Awww....poor Tajjy. Why did we not go to Wendy's when you were here?
Denae, I think it's strange that your blog on food also has pictures of vomit. Thanks, I was craving Wenday's, but not anymore.
Anna Gett
did you know that arbys bought wendys???
me like taco bell... moffat thing.
I like Taco Bell, mmm cheesy and meaty. :) I think I've only had wendy's about once in my life. I think I had it in Hawaii, on the big island. If its not Taco Bell, then I like Subway (does that count as fast food?).
Sorry I didn't know it was your birthday, but happy belated birthday! Hope you're all doing good. :) Alicia
Paul and I LOVE taco bell. Like crave it all the time. We have made it a point however to go there. It's horrible for you! Yea, everytime my parents go up to Deborah's in Iowa, I know that my dad always stops at that Wendy's in Hannibal. I guess there is someone in the ward that he picks a frosty up for.
Hey Denae...don't ask how I found you on this web of blogs...but I did. Remember me from the good old days of the Religion Department? You look fabulous and your little Taj is adorable! Hope all is well!
-Kaitlin
Wendy's is good but nothing and I mean nothing beats In and Out! And that's a million miles away from me. So there. I love the puke pics.
mmm - in & out! that sounds so good - maybe I could freeze ship ya some wendy's - that would be kinda gross - but not as gross as Poor taj's Pukie pictures - you told me the story but it's more disgusting in living color... Poor Boy. Hope you find your Wendy's
If I had looked at the pics first, I would have sworn that Taj just ate a chocolate shake and french fries from Wendy's...... hmmm.
I love the car wash idea. Precious. hehehe
I was just ranting today about Wendy's selling to Arby's. Dave Thomas gave his all for that company. ARBY"S ?????? Are they kidding. Gross.
Of course all we have here in Anchor Point is Blue Bus Burgers and Anchor River Inn pizza.
Ben- do you remember Blue Bus??? the best shakes and burgers this side of Glacier Drive-in on the Spit. Which really isn't a drive in, unless you are in a really short car without brakes and drive under the pier. I sure miss you guys. HEY - king season starts on the Anchor River in 2 weeks. Love, Charlotte
The Toaster Oven of course...
Post a Comment