Whoops. Probably as the rest of the world already realized, with having 3 kids now some things had to go. And apparently my newly devoted "tuesday skills" was 1st. So maybe rather than evvverry tuesday, occasionally on a tuesday I will post something awesome Ben has made. That's more realistic.
One thing that will forever peeve Ben is wasted space. Specifically inefficient use of space. The fact that walls are an extra 4" of empty space throughout houses will always make him lose sleep. So after years of glaring at our hand me down sofa & footstool & its bulkiness, he took it to the garage & had his way with it. He cut it open, cleaned stuffing out, added some wood, hinges & a handle & now we have a perfect storage place for blankets & workout gear. Quite possibly the best thing ever. I love this! 

3 comments:
That is AWESOME! I may need a tutorial... soon!
Seriously, that is sooo cool. You and Ben are sooo cool.
sometimes I don't know which I love more- the inventions or your mad drawing skills to show us what's about to happen/be destroyed.
Post a Comment