Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pregnancy Camping

I am not going to beat around the bush on this one.  I do not recommend it.  For some reason though we had a bunch of camping weekends planned previously in May.  1st, up to Santa Barbara & then down to San Diego.  Santa Barbara was seriously breath taking & we had a wonderful time despite the hard ground, freezing nights, barking dog & millions of bugs.  But San Diego camping... sorry, you left some to be desired.

4 comments:

Ben said...

FYI- Not Santa Ana......It was Santa Barbara

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

I know exactly what you mean. Worst camping experience was when I was pregnant with Norah... but now that we have a trailer, it is MUCH better... Maybe even a really good mattress... the sites are beautiful though!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
by Kimberlee St. Clair said...
This comment has been removed by the author.