I have a lot of great things I need to post about that have happened lately, but apparently no time to do it. So in the mean time I will go back to one of the ones I wrote a long time ago, but didn't post.
I'm afraid of missing things with my eyes open
I'm afraid of time
I'm afraid this moment is gone before it starts
I'm afraid of losing ones I love
I'm afraid of forgetting
I'm afraid of being old
I'm afraid of life passing
I'm afraid of only having one life
4 comments:
I don't think you are alone in many of those fears, but we just have to try our hardest to live each day and trust in Heavenly Father. I think that we are so very blessed in our time to have pictures, videos, blogs and other types of ways of bringing memories back to surface--as long as we journal them, they will be priceless when we are old and are looking back on the "good old days".
Is this why I don't take naps, or sleep in?
I feel the same way but all you can do is live your best life and not take the people you love for granted!
I used to spend a lot of time worrying about things I did/said in the past (this morning, yesterday, last week, last year etc) and if not that worrying about the future.
I wish I had had someone speak openly like you do that would have helped me see myself more clearly at a younger age.
It took me a long time to realise I was missing the magic of the 'now'. Sure if I think about it I have those same fears you have but hell there are so many good moments in each day (aren't there!) that I don't have time for those fears.
PS I'm glad you have decided to speak frankly and openly (even more?) in your future blogs. I agree that expressing good and bad is ultimately good and allows everyone to see that they are not alone in their fears/bad times and thoughts.
Sorry I'm rambling...
Thanks Denae, you are an inspiration.
Post a Comment