Christmas break this year was full of spoiledness. Zoo, Aquarium, the Queen Mary, parks, food, sunsets... Nana, Jiji & auntie Julie came to the LBC to share it. And did I mention Uncle Paulie lives here now too!? It was a great week of excited children with magical beliefs. I love having little people to bring out the magic again in holidays.
santa printspure excitementwe worked hard to get this marshmallow shotpacing for an hour trying to find the right spot to rest her giftgrandma's beautiful handmade jammieswho said a layer of smog can't be beautiful?
And yes, I LOVE the holidays so much more now - kids make them so fun! There's also tons of outdoorsy things I never got around to until we had Alyssa. Glad you guys are livin' it up in Long Beach!
2 comments:
I miss yoooooooooooou!!!!! Taj and Lotus are truly beautiful. Happy Festivus!
Lotus is getting so big!!!
And yes, I LOVE the holidays so much more now - kids make them so fun! There's also tons of outdoorsy things I never got around to until we had Alyssa. Glad you guys are livin' it up in Long Beach!
Post a Comment