we were invited to a cali "pumpkin patch", but were a little disappointed & shocked to really find a parking lot full of hay, random farm animals, rides, festive cut outs & pumpkins strewn about. got pictures & wasted money anyway though & then went to the grocery store to buy our pumpkins.
p.s. did i mention that at brown katie's wedding she walked down the aisle to "1st day of my life" by bright eyes?? sweeet, sweeet, sweeety sweet. still reminiscing...
8 comments:
Very cute---see SOMEONE is reading! However...I don't like these pics as much as some in the past since....well they are growing up and it's upsetting. Lotus especially looks older. Looks like you guys are having fun! Love and miss you.
YAY a Halloween post! Love the costumes and Lotus is a to die for bat! I think we have that same banana costume btw. And I am going to have to look up that song by Bright Eyes.
I love the bat costume on Lotus. It is so cute, esp. since it is complete with those little fangs! I love it. Did you really take a trip to St. Louis? I bet that i just missed you guys there. You suck. :)
Is that Taj in the bat costume!!! My gosh your kids look so much alike. She's so dang cute I could eat her. Where's Ben's awesome pumpkin this year??? Not motivated with out me to compete against huh? By the way...we watch Parks and Rec and Modern Family now and they are our favs!!! Miss you guys!
FYI Grandma was here.
Definitely should use the Halloween pictures on your Christmas cards... lol. Your kids are adorable as usual!
Can I eat Lotus for dinner, please? And dessert for that matter?! She is little girl perfection!!! Can you tell that I am in need of a daughter? I think my boy quota is just about maxed. Ps: it really is a sad shame that we still havent met, my dear. It's just not right.
THIS IS JOAN!!!! Hahaha!!!!
Post a Comment