Monday, June 6, 2011

And he works behind a desk

So when our neighbors had a bike like this...
I was smitten. Until I saw it had a price tag of this...
$4000

Yeah, no thank you.
But my lovely, lovely husband got his little mind going as usual & came up with this one afternoon...
It is perfect for rides to the beach...
If you didn't already know, he is a genius ladies & gentleman. Very talented. And he still isn't done with it! There are windows & staining to come.

And just because she's cute, Lotus lining up her babies...

8 comments:

Spiresfam said...

Nice Ben!!! We miss you guys. Have you found us a job and a place to live out there yet? ;)

Leslie said...

That is a pretty cool little set-up there. You guys look like you are fitting right in down there. Oh, I so wish I had a beach to just "ride my bike" down to. Soak up some sun for me! And I promise... if I ever make my way down to Cali-- I will definitely stop and see you. Miss you guys.

rollergirl1 said...

I love her...

Ben is a genius, for reals

kelly said...

that is so cool, he could sell those babies! (the carts not the kids!)

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

She isn't just cute, she is absolutely adorable. Oh my, I could just eat her up...and the bike trailer is awesome!

Janet said...

Way to go, Ben! Such a mechanical engineer at heart.

emilymhjohnson said...

Go Ben! Stick it to the man. And Lotus, you're getting so old! I don't like it. But I think you are adorable! And I miss your mommy. It's crazy how fast things change.

Lindsay Bowen said...

Love Bowen to death, but I don't foresee anything like that in the near future! Or EVER! That is awesome! And Lotus...couldn't be any more adorable!