to see our sweet friends the Bowens & definitely not just because he's a professional photographer. We love you guys! Come again (& we promise we won't try all the kids in the same room again... & the cat will be put in hiding)!

And a derby name has been chosen, but as only 2 of you (besides my husband) responded to my distress, you 2 will be the only ones who get to know!!!
7 comments:
hey wait!!! I've been on vacation. I want to vote! I like Heidi's idea of knee chomper. So fun! How bout mighty mommy, meany beany, tough love. Probably lame but I did try. Let me in.
i didn't see the last post, it didn't come up on my blog roll! no fair, i want to know!
that meany beany is kind of funny:)
love these pictures, Lotus is so tall! See you soon...
I swear I gave feedback! please tell me (us!)
Ok, I have been racking my brain for a good suggestion but NOTHING!!! I'm so sorry. Laying down on the job. The best I can do is (kind of stupid) something with "zoff" like "Buh-Zoff" or "Top-Zoff" Oooo!!! Wait! Wait! I GOT IT!!! "Short-Zoff" Ha ha ha ha ha! I can't believe I just thought of that while I was writing this comment. Your friend is a genius. I know you already thought of one, but I just wanted to get some credit for trying - even if a bit late. Hee hee, "Short-Zoff." I'm going to be giggling about this the rest of the day.
Short Zoff!
I haven't checked blogs is FOREVER! You are on a Roller Derby Team! That is so totally cool...I am totally envious. Your stroller was taken...that was completely rude and disrespectful and inconsiderate and and and...uggggggg! I'm so sorry...the pictures on this post are AMAZING...you look FANTASTIC in your roller derby doo...oh man, I am so totally out of the loop. Love ya!
Post a Comment