I dedicate my new found devotion & dedication to updating my blog. You want it, you got it. It would be wonderful though if you could update your blogs or actually look at my blog now because I would like to keep up on your kids too.
These days my little guys are saying all sorts of things that make me laugh. Here are a few of the local ones.
Lotus's Preferred Go Tos:
*"okay"- her response to everything, she's pretty agreeable
*"It was me"- she takes responsibility for everything
*"mine"
*"'gin"- again
*"I cold mommy/daddy"- whenever she is bored
*"Ipe"- for needing a wipe
*"Lip"- for lid
*"Ooo Na Na"- she picked this up from the Rihanna song & now just uses it whenever
*"I sorry"- (followed by an awkward hug)
*"you okay?"- (with a scrunched up face & sweet rubbing)
*"Rock A Baby, rock a baby, rock a baby"
*"Go Daddy!"- in the car, on his shoulders, etc.
*"I shy"- when a new person tries to talk to her
*"you likey mommy?"
Taj's Go Tos:
*"Rock & Roll"- no idea where it came from, but it gets said a lot
*"I can't do it"- drives me nuts!
*"what about we..."- followed by some suggestion he knows is going to get rejected like, "go to those people's house, eat crackers all day, don't take a bath..."
*"i want morn"- morn= more
*"mickey house"
*"i never had that" or "i never been there"- for when he sees something he likes. Like "I never had that ice cream before"
*"sure"
*"i did that yesterday"- anything previous to the current moment
And some pictures from our trip to Vegas for christmas...
And we got to spend lots of time with some of our favorite people that we miss everyday. Being that it's been 6 years since we were all together, it was a new thing being with Betsy & Kris & Janae & Michael plus kids but all those pictures will have to come later.
Taj & Niki loving each other
And P.S. if you have a vacuum you love or even like please tell me what kind. after winging it & having to return it due to suckiness (no pun intended) a week later i am in need of help.
8 comments:
Your hair is really cute Denae!! Oh yours too Ben!!!
Can you please find us a job out there!! We need to live close to you guys. I think it might just have to be a life goal of ours. We miss you. I was thinking about our date out to the italian place the other day. I was laughing so hard rememebering how much fun that was. You guys are our favorites.
Have fun at the beach while we enjoy the snow and freezing rain our here! LAME!!!
You forgot Taj's "I don't love that" when he actually hates something!
Ok-is your hair pulled back or did you chop it off?? And I love that Taj is saying "Mickey House" maybe you will actually take him?? :) And little Lo is getting so big, what a sweetheart. Loved the pic of her smiling at the camera!
Holy cow!! Is your hair totally short?? It's cute in the front from what I can see!
that hair deserves it's own post!!! love it!!!
be sure to write their ages when you write the things they say~ you will forget!!
HELLLLOOOO PIXIE CUT!?! I LOVE it on you, Denae. Super sassy, stylish, and totally you (I can pretend I know you really well, right?) haha.
We are going to be in OC in mid Feb. We will call you to sort out deets. You want us, you got us! ;)
I see I'm not the only one to notice the hair- LOVE IT!
Also, your kids are hilarious and adorable.
PPS: whenever I try to publish my comments, it takes me back here and then makes me sign in again and then posts twice. So sorry for multiple comments.
I LOVE mt Dyson!!!!
Post a Comment