

I don't know if I have said enough how much a FREAKING love this little girl. I am with her every moment of every day & really still can't get enough of her. She is all sorts of perfect. Who would have thought this child I wasn't ready for could make my heart big & big & bigger every day??? She is the perfect amount of sweet, wild, tomboy, helpful, sing-y, stubborn, loving, sassy, curious, naughty, girlie, crazy (yeah but it makes us laugh), momma's girl, daddy's girl, energetic, shy, hilarious, cuddly, bossy, motherly, chatty and giggly and she's got some major rhythm! And she's 2!!
and P.S. if your child wants to see "Yogi Bear", say no.
8 comments:
happy birthday Lotus!! (thanks for the Yogi tip!)
I love this girl too! She is all that and more and it is so sweet to see you and your mini-Denae always together. She's 2!!! Can't believe it. Was hoping to see pics of your new hair doo on this thingy.
You guys have the cutest kids! :)
YAY! A new post--what cute pictures. And such a sweet girl, can't wait to see her again soon!
that is how i felt about caleb, you love those first but sometimes they are trouble:)
how's cali?
Honestly, I cannot stand how adorable she is!! I want to roll her in sugar and chew on her!
Miss you guys!!
and she is so stinkin cute!
I agree! Lotus is the perfect amount of all those things (in these pics she looks a lot like you and only a little like the Monsters Inc girl).
SO so so so happy I got to see you & hope the haircut incident didn't give you a permanent negative association with me/st. george.
Post a Comment