taj is looking like ben and lotus is looking like taj! she is beautiful!isn't it fun to go do all the fun things you did as a child with your kids?!!
Cutest pictures! Wholly cow, how in the world did you get that one of Lotus floating away with the balloons?!?!?! Incredible.
this little lotus is so beautiful. can't believe how fast kids grow!
what the. I just noticed you have Josh Warburton's version of Diamonds on the Inside on your playlist. Do you know Josh? I went to high school with him, he is in a little local St. G band called Crippled Stripper.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
taj is looking like ben and lotus is looking like taj! she is beautiful!
isn't it fun to go do all the fun things you did as a child with your kids?!!
Cutest pictures! Wholly cow, how in the world did you get that one of Lotus floating away with the balloons?!?!?! Incredible.
this little lotus is so beautiful. can't believe how fast kids grow!
what the. I just noticed you have Josh Warburton's version of Diamonds on the Inside on your playlist. Do you know Josh? I went to high school with him, he is in a little local St. G band called Crippled Stripper.
Post a Comment