K, so is that last picture taken at The Magic House?! Oh how I love that place and miss it! Cute pics!
so funny! my kids love doing that. and you are still cute! you can come to hawaii anytime and enjoy the sun and craziness- at my house anyway!
I feel for you, dear! Midwest winters are no fun! But try to enjoy the cozy nights by the fire with hot cocoa.
ha! we have been doing this so much these days! love it!
remind me not to drink that water at your house.
Those are some seriously crazy pictures. Don't worry, we'd never forget how cute y'all are!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
K, so is that last picture taken at The Magic House?! Oh how I love that place and miss it! Cute pics!
so funny! my kids love doing that. and you are still cute! you can come to hawaii anytime and enjoy the sun and craziness- at my house anyway!
I feel for you, dear! Midwest winters are no fun! But try to enjoy the cozy nights by the fire with hot cocoa.
ha! we have been doing this so much these days! love it!
remind me not to drink that water at your house.
Those are some seriously crazy pictures. Don't worry, we'd never forget how cute y'all are!
Post a Comment