I have to post this awesome bag my neighbor made for me! It's all crocheted out of plastic grocery bags (which are really expensive to recycle)!!! Incredible! I totally wanted to pimp her out on Etsy, but she says it took too much time, so she is in no hurry to make more. BUT if you know how to crochet I am sure you can make one. It's a great swim bag. 

P.S. I am ooooobbbbsessed with this song... It makes me so happy!
"Say Hey" by Michael Franti & Spearhead (it's on my playlist at the bottom)
5 comments:
what?!?! Where's mine? I've seen these before. I've also seen doormats made out of bags. You can just hose it down when it gets dirty.
way to recycle!! where did the blue bags come from, that is so cool!
That is totally cool. Maybe while im on bed rest, I'll see if I can make one...great way to recycle!
Hey, I tried to email you but it came back to me. I guess I have an invalid email for you. But yes, we left St Louis on the 22. We had a great time but it would have been even better if we had seen you too! I will let you know when we come to St Louis next.
love the song! It fits you perfectly!
Post a Comment