Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Busy?

So really I don't think we've been extra busy, but we just haven't had time for some reason.  And sadly I really haven't had much to say that's worth blogging.  So here are some pictures from the last bit to sum it all up.
A slumber party at Grandmas...
A finagled new truck...
A camping trip when the campground is full...
A couple of sweet friends from Chicago...
A child that just decides he wants to be potty trained...
The return of BFF Preston with an impromptu Christmas trumpet parade...

3 comments:

ashley said...

so is he potty trained? rad.
i dig the backyard camp-out. so fun!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Malachi potty trained himself too! I love self starting boys....love the cute pictures!

Maddie and April Lloyd said...

Hi Denae! I've just been catching up on your blog. The kids are soooo cute. Taj is a little man now! Wow! Lotus is a doll. We need to get together sometime this summer. Love ya!