Monday, April 27, 2009

Sorry for the Slack Lately

1st off some needed clarification (I seem to have to do this a lot on my posts… oops). I don’t hate it when friends tell me about cool products they are using. I actually really appreciate it. What I hate is when friends literally are trying to get me to buy things that will directly increase their income… get it? We’re all broke & I’m picky, or frugal, about what I spend my money on & I’d love to help friends, but unwelcome salesmanship is out the door. On that note...
A couple of weeks ago our sweet, sweet friends from Hawaii Janae & Michael came to visit us from Vegas! They are great & we had such a fun time. They still manage to love us even though they have no kids & we're covered in them. They even drove 2.5 hours with us to our nephew, Colton's baptism & were photographers for us. And these 2 people are the MOST incredibly unselfish, kind people alive. They been a huge example for us since the day they started dating. So cheers to that!

10 comments:

Michael said...

Ah shucks! Love the photo you picked for me :P. We had a great time in St. Louis.

Really sad you guys don't live closer. Maybe I can try to sell you a house in Vegas. ;) j/k.

Anonymous said...

Is that ball pit by chance your basement? If not, you should really consider putting one in. those things rule.

wait, is that even a ball pit? maybe it's apples and lemons. ha.

kelly said...

denae, who are all those big kids? and one of them is not dylan is it with chris jacob's it has been so long! it's always so fun to have friends visit!

Unknown said...

I love that Taj is hugging the post outside of your house. LOVE IT!!! Lotus is soooooo darn cute and doesn't look at all like the last pics I saw. She's huge and so rolly and I want to kiss those cheeks. Glad you had fun with your friends. Can't wait till we are the friends you are hanging out with.

betsy said...

Gee I wish I could hang out with some cool people like the G-Funks and K-Gang (that's Galindo's and Katzoff's).
And who are pissing about trying to sell you their stuff?

Chris said...

haha - hi there! Yes we are moving to WAshington -- vancouver -- just across the river from portland OR --- Jeb is already there & has been for about 7 weeks - crazy right! yeah - we are just really trying to sell our house! ugh! I am really starting to get turned off to the idea of buying another house if it is this nerve racking to sell! We are just biding our time - so the kiddos are more comfortable - umm yeah -- this single mom stuff is hard work -- you don't happen to want to come visit and save me -- he he - we might be able to get April back over here too - wouldn't that be fun and a big waste of money all at the same time! haha

Rexburg temple just opened last year -- it is a good looking one - I think it is soo similar to the st louis one! don't you think.

Chris

betsy said...

bytheway, why did you never take me to that cool museum?

Lindsay Bowen said...

Ahh, I miss you guys! Come visit Vegas sometime! Maybe we'll babysit for you again and spray Taj off at the the car wash.
Loves,
Linds

Aim said...

Cute Cute pics! Love the one of you guys in front of your house! I need to call you, Christian has been sick throwing up all day...so sad. Janae's hair has gotten so long!

Joan said...

Amen to friends pushing products, trying to make a buck. I am not a fan.
Oh, and I cannot believe how grown up Lotus is looking these days! That video of her and Taj is darling.