Friday, April 10, 2009

LLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I'm not big into tags, but this was a cute one from my friend Kelly (which Kelly it actually was a really hard one for me & sadly I really don't LOVE lips).

10 things I love that start with the letter "L"...


1.Light






2.Levelheaded People
3.Laughter
4.Lotuss
(all kinds)










5.Learning from People

6.Lost Friends
7.Livin on the Edge (ooooo)
8.Lips
(or Crosswords)












9.Laid Backness









10.Longboard Transportation













p.s. I don't love when friends try to sell me "great" products!!!

2 comments:

JanaeGalindo said...

Ok, what did Michael try to sell you? He just gets really excited about stuff that the likes and thinks that everyone will feel the same.

PS. Thanks for a great weekend!

kelly said...

lips or crosswords? you are so funny. it's harder than you think isn't it, my mom called critiquing my list so that's why i edited mine. hope you had a great easter!