

Somethings about Betsy & I...
*People have gotten us "confused" (ie they don't know the right names)
*We aren't really 1st cousins, maybe 2nd, maybe once removed... who knows anymore really???
*We are very, very different, but we work really good together. a nice balance
*Some of my closest friends I got from Betsy
*I used to have kick Betsy out of bed every morning when she'd ignore her alarm
*We end up laughing until we're crying at some point almost every time we talk
*Our mamas were not only cousins, but best friends growing up
*When our parents 1st introduced us when we were 16 we had so much fun we spent a week straight (nights & days) together.
*We maybe got in one fight the whole time we lived in a tiny dorm
*Our mamas were not only cousins, but best friends growing up
*When our parents 1st introduced us when we were 16 we had so much fun we spent a week straight (nights & days) together.
*We maybe got in one fight the whole time we lived in a tiny dorm
room together.
*Betsy is one of the most down to earth people I know
*I miss her every day
*Betsy is one of the most down to earth people I know
*I miss her every day
*Betsy & Ben are BFFs too & the 3 of us laugh so hard together
*We wrestle
*Betsy is one of the most sensitive, loving people I've ever met
*We wrestle
*Betsy is one of the most sensitive, loving people I've ever met
*Senior year she flew out to Missouri in November & almost froze to death
*As silly teenagers we pierced our pikos together
*We would stay up all night playing cards in the dorms together
*We've always try to be pregnant together, but it's never worked out
If you know Bets, what's something you love about her? If you don't know her, what's something you love about your BFF?
13 comments:
I love her sense of humor
How awesome! I think we were just commenting at the exact same moment!
I commented on the post called, "Sorry for the slack lately" and then I went back to my blog and saw your comment! haha! Amazing.
Hey, you know what "they" say, right?
"Great minds think alike!"
so cute you two. the thing i love about my bff is that she accepts me for me, we are a good team too although very different but nikki is my sister and friend!
What I love about Betsy---
You are by far the coolest person, with a common cows name, that I know. (Molly you are in close second)
You had that cat with the human first name, Bob or Billy or Henry or something.
Your BFF--
Ben
um, what is not to love about betsy? she is the sweetest person i know, and i love her too!
Thanks for this large and in charge post! And the only picture I approve of is the one of us in bikinis - cause I wish I still looked like that....
Denae, you are the best. Thank you for all the nice things you said and all the fun memories too.
What I love about my BFF is that she is thoughtful. She is also creative and outgoing. And she knows how to have a good time!!!!!
Love you and happy belated mother's day!
and ben - it was dave
Well, 1st thing is her dimples and squinty eyes in every picture. How she brings out the silly in me. She is without a doubt the coolest person I know because she loves to be friends with everyone (I mean, seriously, look at me...why is she friends with me?) Because she loves pickles and mustard a lot! Because she has the cutest offspring. Also, she has the most incriminating evidence against me (keep your friends close...). For all the memories we have together. Because when people ask me if I could "do-over" high school, I would in a heart beat as long as she was there with me.
I love you Betsy! Happy late birthday!
Betsy is just awesome. She is someone that everyone should want to know. I want her to come visit again.
Hope you had a fabulous birthday!!
Betsy is a babe and a kind hearted woman. I know she is awesome because she was Hawaii BFF's with my High School BFF Marissa. Also-Marissa used to have this baggie of chewed up gum in her room and apparently it was from when she and Betsy chewed up a whole bubble tape or something... Of course I thought that was funny so we're on the same page right? Happy Birthday Bikini Babe.
FUN!!! I love all the pictures and totally remember that girl! You chicas are super cute together!!!
Happy Birthday Betsy! We had so much fun when I visited in Hawaii! I love the updates Denae gives me about you once in a while. She cares about you so much. I hope you had a wonderful B-day.
ben i can feel the love! but mine is not a cow... its a dog. betsy=cow molly=dog. k? haha
betsy is my younger sister, but i was the reciever of the hand me downs... you see, betsy, even after one use would hand over a shirt if there was the tiniest of tiniest dots or stain... new clothes for me! but that was high school... now she is more like me and really doesn't care.
oh and betsy has the nices hair around... i just keep cutting mine off cause i don't have the nice model run my fingers through it just got out the pool hair.
Post a Comment