My friend Taj is a little confused. He now is putting his monkey under his shirt & saying, "Monkey eat" & then burping him. Often he'll just walk around the house with the monkey under his shirt. And the other day when I was nursing Lotus he came in & lifted up his shirt & said, "Lotus eat Taj." Hmmm...
7 comments:
SO funny all i have heard is about the nice day, i am sorry you all have to get so excited about 1 nice day :{ was it really warm enough for no pants?!
horray for warm weather! i love when toddlers try to nurse stuff, so so so funny. you have got to get a picture! and "lotus eat taj" is classic!
oshyn used to do the same thing and then chuck the doll across the room--gotta go to work!
sorry i forgot about the seat...it does still rule though. we got it off of amazon. called ibert? see if you can find it, let me know if not.
Check out the sweet Focus in the background!!! GlaD some of my photos were worthy of your blog, I feel special....Thanks for the fun times, I cant wait to come back and see you guys.
So jealous of even one warm day. Love the pics!
Ok, is Tajjy wearing gloves a shirt and a diaper? HEHHEHEHE! Too funny. I love that you called him my friend. You make me laugh.
Post a Comment