What a cute baby, beautiful just like her mom!
AWWWW!!! I can't wait to meet her in person, what a doll!
Super cute! Love the dangling tongue...what a moment to capture!
don't you want to just eat them with a spoon?!? it is so fun!
i love her smile! she looks just like taj, doesn't she? adorable!
MMMMMM....I want to hold her and squeeze her and kiss her. She's so so so very cute. I can't stand how big she's getting with out me. I love the collage. It's so great! She looks so much like Taj.
So many smiles! How adorable.
so many cute faces!
She's a doll. And cool picture collage!
How completely fabulous is she? Completely!
Love the collage Denae. Great job. And your other project (Lotus) turned out way cute too.
LOVE THAT BABY GIRL SO MUCH!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
What a cute baby, beautiful just like her mom!
AWWWW!!! I can't wait to meet her in person, what a doll!
Super cute! Love the dangling tongue...what a moment to capture!
don't you want to just eat them with a spoon?!? it is so fun!
i love her smile! she looks just like taj, doesn't she? adorable!
MMMMMM....I want to hold her and squeeze her and kiss her. She's so so so very cute. I can't stand how big she's getting with out me. I love the collage. It's so great! She looks so much like Taj.
So many smiles! How adorable.
so many cute faces!
She's a doll. And cool picture collage!
How completely fabulous is she? Completely!
Love the collage Denae. Great job. And your other project (Lotus) turned out way cute too.
LOVE THAT BABY GIRL SO MUCH!
Post a Comment