So today was yes, a wonderful, amazing, huge day for our country & I am so excited & fully support the historical events that took place.
But let me say that I thoroughly enjoyed my very special full day of Brian Williams. He is definitely my crush (no worries... Ben supports it). Sorry Katie, but you've got nothing on him. Really, does it get any funnier than this man???

9 comments:
So THAT'S why you have been watching the inauguration stuff. I thought something was up!
And you know I so agree. There is just something about Brian Williams!
I like greta van susteren
I got to watch Diane Sawyer on ABC. Unfortunately, while I think news anchormen are hot, I tend to get them confused. I can only keep my hometown anchors straight... national men, forget it. Oh WAIT, Anderson Cooper, I know him and while he may not be an anchor, he's totally my crush.
(I totally nerded out and took the day off to watch everything with the family :) )
Hey email me so I can invite you to my blog! leahrbowden@yahoo.com
i am a matt lauer crusher! and katie couric for that matter:)
it was a good day and so upbeat and fresh.
Oh Amen! It was cool to watch the whole thing unfold and I can watch Brian Williams 24/7! Yum!
Yeah, but have you ever seen him from the side? His nose is huge! I never would have taken you for a Brian Williams fan...too funny!
I totally crapped at and watched the House marathon all day (and you would KNOW that if you guys were on facebook!). I feel very unpatriotic for that...
i have to say that matt lauer is my crush.....i love waking up to him everyday!!! i can't wait until he interviews me...now i only have to do something interview worthy!!
Post a Comment