pretty girl! I forget how quickly they change! she's beautiful and taj is as cute as ever :)
AWWWW!! She is already getting so big! Who does she look like? I can't tell. Love Tajjy's jammies. Miss you!
i had ben and taj's shirt! don't you love old navy?! she is looking different already, they change so fast. how's taj doing with her? love seeing the pictures!
She totally has your eyes, Denae!
she is so a katzoff! and a super duper cutie pants!
How cute! Look at those big brown eyes. Glad you guys had a good Christmas.
I love that little girlie! Of course I love Taj too, but he won't let me cuddle him at my every whim! PLEASE keep her this age as long as you can! LOL
Adorable.Adorable.isn't there something about a girl that is just irresistable!?!?Hope all is well, LInds
I like the "HO HO HO" t-shirt - was that you're idea Ben?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
pretty girl! I forget how quickly they change! she's beautiful and taj is as cute as ever :)
AWWWW!! She is already getting so big! Who does she look like? I can't tell. Love Tajjy's jammies. Miss you!
i had ben and taj's shirt! don't you love old navy?! she is looking different already, they change so fast. how's taj doing with her? love seeing the pictures!
She totally has your eyes, Denae!
she is so a katzoff! and a super duper cutie pants!
How cute! Look at those big brown eyes. Glad you guys had a good Christmas.
I love that little girlie! Of course I love Taj too, but he won't let me cuddle him at my every whim! PLEASE keep her this age as long as you can! LOL
Adorable.
Adorable.
isn't there something about a girl that is just irresistable!?!?
Hope all is well, LInds
I like the "HO HO HO" t-shirt - was that you're idea Ben?
Post a Comment