
Taj is doing really, really good! Unfortunately he got the stomach flu the day that Lotus was born, so the bonding had to wait until we got home from the hospital. He's definitely showing a little more of his mischievous side to get some extra attention, but nothing too drastic & he's very sweet to her & gives lots of love & kisses. She's one lucky girl to have such a great big brother!
12 comments:
So, somehow I completely missed the post about the birthing story. So crazy but I was laughing the whole time reading it. I am so glad everything worked out as well as it did for you guys. Good thing your mom came over in such a hurry.. a few minutes later and who knows what would have been. Well, and I guess there should be something said for Ben's mad driving skills to the hospital! Good job you guys, she is here and looks super cute. I'm sad I have to wait so long to see her. Congrats! Hope you are recovering Denae!
He looks so happy to be holding her! That is adorable. I love her little squished face in the first one. Cute little lamb.
Oh my goodness! I have been away from blogging for SO LONG! Look at you mommy of 2! How are you feeling? COngratulations my dear on a beautiful baby girl! I just love the first pic of you guys announcing her stats. She's SMILING! So cute! Cade's doing the same stuff Taj is doing but I'm pretty convinced it's very normal. Too bad they have to do it though, right?! Hope all is well with you guys and new baby Lotus! :)
she is just the cutest, i am sure taj will have a little bit of a hard time just try to have little one on one time with him and he will adjust.
i know it is freezing there so keep warm and healthy for christmas!!!!
you guys might just be the cutest family I know.
Please tell me that Lotus is in a sheep outfit/costume...
Glad Taj is taking things so well! I've heard horror stories about sibling rivalry, as I'm sure you have.
Hey, we are moving back to Denver in a month. I really want to stop by and see you guys on my way there, but I have to see how far out of the way it is. Maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle if need be.
COngrats!
oh, how I love her sweet little mouth! and Taj looks like he's basking in the glow of brotherhood-
my mom always said if you don't make "jealousy" an option when a new baby comes along, it won't be a problem. (in other words, the power of suggestion is a strong one)...So far, we've found that to be true!
We call that "sweet loves" at our house. I love seeing siblings getting along, regardless of their ages. Lotus (and Taj too) is cuter every time I see a new picture (if that's even possible). Merry Christmas
What beautiful children you have. I'm glad she was a girl - first of all because a boy named Lotus would just get hazed to death at school and secondly - the jealousy won't be such an issue as soon as Taj realizes she isn't going to be after his trucks and such.
Although, my kids were 9 years apart and as soon as Alicia could walk, she knew each and every button to push to drive her brother crazy. She could find his favorite video game, no matter where he hid it, and he would come home from school and find her lying on his bed, IN HIS ROOM, playing with his game. He would go threw the roof. But hey, that's what having siblings is all about, right?
LOve you guys. Charlotte
I just remembered one of the best advice from my favorite parenting book. It was made for when you had to be on the telephone, back in the day when the phone was attached to the wall, but we can adapt it to when you must be with Lotus and Taj is bored and wanting your attention.
The idea is to create a box of games, prizes, books, toys, etc, that are each in a separate zip-loc bag that he can only play with while you are tending to the baby. He only gets one out of the box at a time and only when your attention needs to be on the baby - like while nursing and bathing the baby and such.
It really works. Love, Charlotte
So cute! There is something indescribable about a little girl! Good luck with TWO! We are so old!
Love your guts.
Linds
Denae?! THE Denae?! I don't know how you found me (how did you find me?) but it's good to see you. Congrats on your new little cutie- I love her name. So great!
Post a Comment