Wednesday, December 10, 2008

AND.......BABY!

Lotus Dawn Katzoff

Born 3:41am December 10, 2009
Weight: 7 lb 9 oz
Length: 19 3/4 in


Way more details to follow...I promise.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!!you look awesome too for just having a baby!! Congrats!

Lant Family said...

Congratulations! She is so cute. Can't wait to hear more.

Joy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! She is beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you guys and the name is beautiful...absolutely perfect! You are a rock star, Denae! Love you guys and can't wait to meet her.

Molly Malia said...

yay! so happy for you! she is sooo cute! love you guys love you baby lotus! love auntie

Aim said...

AWWW! Look at her!!! She's like almost smiling! Seriously! too cute. Lotus, huh? You will have to tell me where you came up with that one. :) I wish I could be there. Love you.

Leslie said...

She even has a little bow!! Yeah! She's here! I kept secretly hoping you would have a girl this time. Lotus, huh? Looks like people can't mispronounce this one!! I dare say, she almost has more of a katzoff look to her... I can't wait to meet her in person. I hope you are doing good, you look good in the pic. Well Congratulations you all! Enjoy the little girly-girl!

Chris said...

HooRAAAYYYYY!!!! Welcome to the world little one! You are BEAUTIFUL! Hope you're doing OK Denae.

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful. Keep us posted, and give us all the details. You look beautiful!

anna said...

WOW. Congrats to the whole family. She is beautiful. Oh yeah, mom's a looker too.

anna said...

oh yeah, LOVE the name. Lotus. That's fantastic, not that you needed my approval, but it's still a good name.

Anonymous said...

Lotus looks so happy!!! You were right she is a cutie, congratulations to you all.

Anonymous said...

Denae, you are NOT supposed to look that good after delivering a baby! Did you just have a baby or walk out of a photo shoot? She looks great, I'm so glad you had a girl! Can't wait to get the details. Everytime I think "Lotus" I think of my old computer... I'll have to work on that. :0) Tell Ben congrats and I hope he made it through everything okay (I remember Chris just being really bored).

kelly said...

oh my gosh, she is so cute, i can't believe how good she looks, and you too!!
congratulations!!!!

Sie said...

Congratulations! She looks so happy in your arms! That means its just another 6-8 weeks for me! I can't wait to read all about it!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful and you look amazing. I'm so happy that she's finally here. I LOVE the name! Congrats to you all. So has Taj figured out what's going on yet?

Rachel said...

Congrats! That is so great, what a beautiful baby girl. You are very blessed!

Ashly said...

gorgeous, gorgeous baby! congrats!!!
((hugs))

Our son Kade said...

The four of us had a couple conversations yesterday about how that is the perfect name for your baby! :) Congrats! Can't wait to hear more. :)

Samantha said...

She is so cute! Congrats to the whole Katzoff clan!

Anonymous said...

I love the name you chose! She is a beautiful little girl, and you look great.

Tiara

Leilani said...

Congratulations! She is adorable and I love her name! Can't wait to hear more details.

Emily said...

A thousand congrats! You look amazing and I swear Lotus is smiling at the camera. Gorgeous girls!

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

I knew it would be a girl. YAY. She will bring so much joy to your whole family, you will forget any doubts you ever had.

She is perfectly beautiful and her name is perfect. I'm so excited for you guys to have this new experience of having a little girl together. It is totally different than a boy.

LOVE YOU GUYS and CONGRATS. Charlotte and Brian

drjhammon said...

She is Beautiful, way to go natural Denee, I tell you it is not as bad as they all say.

JanaeGalindo said...

Is she smiling? Of course she is, she has Denae and Ben for parents! Can't wait to see her (and the rest of you, of course) in 2009!

KJA said...

Yeah! I'm jumping up and down - screaming. Can you hear me? Congratulations! - Love the name. Let me know if you need anything.