Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Who's Mommy's Little Piggie??

FYI... this was purely done for our enjoyment. We do not dress our dog up out of seriousness. Thanks Roxi! More Vaseline pics of Taj & friends...
And finally goodbye Angie & Ty. It's sad now that you've officially left us. Thanks for the fun weekend! We'll miss you & that's why you get your own post-- well with Roxi... and Taj.

P.s.
I am pretty sure Dysons were invented for me. I'm a bit obsessed with vacuuming & a vacuum that can do more than just suck!!?? It's a dream come true!!! But WHY so expensive!!? Someday I'll justify it & purchase you.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

13 comments:

Joan said...

Look at your belly!?! LOVE pregnant women. Makes me happy :) You especially, dear. Pregnancy looks good on you ;)

Anonymous said...

HA! I made DeJour wear her tie this weekend. It started out as Worm's tie, but she didn't like it. Good thing DeJour likes playing business lady and wears it with pride (or a smirky face...whatever). I *might've* requested that Simon take portraits of both girls so we can hang them up like senior pictures. We're working on that still.

You look great!!

Molly Malia said...

roxy is pathetic... you can tell her cousin molly said so.
just kidding... eat turkey... love your guts.

Emily said...

How cute are you preggo? Very!

Kelli Radmall said...

I like to comment on your most recent post so you don't miss me (I'm so needy) but I was cracking up at your thoughts on being pregnant. I still do some of those things. When I was pregnant I cried in regards to 2 or 3 different things on the hubby's ESPN. Seriously. When some guy hit his 3,000 hit in baseball and his family joined him on the mound to celebrate I was a wreck.

Lauren F. said...

I think there is something very scary about an animal being dressed up like another animal. It feels very Turkducken to me. But Roxi can pull it off.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Anonymous said...

Are you freaking kidding me!?!?!?? All those times you made fun of me for dressing Mully in the bumble bee costume. Too bad we couldn't get those two together for a costume shot.

kelly said...

that is too funny, was roxie a pig for halloween? you look so cute, are you all ready to birth a baby?
how do you get 7 people to comment, i get one and no one is posting on their blog anymore, holidays?
happy thanksgiving!

KJA said...

Roxi doesn not look happy - poor Roxi - your parents are practicing for the next baby. BTW - don't you look cute prego.

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Your dog pictures are hilarious! And about the nesting....hang in there and keep doing it, cause when the baby is here, you'll be glad things are already where they should be. I love your post about being 8 months pregnant and all the crazy/funny/silly things you've done. Aaron and I got a few laughs out of that. He from pure entertainment and me out of total sympathy. Oh the things we go through for these little angels..... :) you're getting close! Hang on! I can't wait for you! :)

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

Ben - I thought after we had discussed your care of pets that we agreed you were not to have access to animals that do not have the ability to defend themselves. I just hope the poor dog doesn't get an eye goopey someday. I remember that story ! ! !

Of course, you also said you weren't going to get married for 5 years and here you are, married and populating New Jerusalem in Missouri.... hehehe

Question for you : when you type up the agenda for FHE, so you remember to have the little border of hearts around each item??? I hope that something I taught you has stuck..

Love you guys. PS. The bump looks like a girl to me. Praying for you as you reach the home stretch. Love, Charlotte

Unknown said...

ROXIE!!! Come next door where your friends won't torture you. hmmm...but we will end up giving you away. She looks so hilarious. Her faces freak me out. They are so readable and human like.

Unknown said...

ROXIE!!! Come next door where your friends won't torture you...we will end up giving you away though. She looks hilarious. Her expressions freak me out. She's so readable and human like.