I am so, so excited to finally be able to do this post! My Emily has been my sweet girl for 22 years now & truly she is the kindest, sweetest, most honest, trustworthy, beautiful, genuine friend a person can have. I am quite lucky to call her my own. So this makes it all the more exciting when after much tribulation, time & heart ache she is now finally having her own baby. Truly I am just overwhelmed with joy for her & Matt.
Sorry Em, this is the only pregnant picture I have so far of you... you're sure glowing though
So now she's freaking out a bit. Anyone that has heard or learned any momma advice they can share with her, let's hear it!
7 comments:
So I'll start... Em, sadly if you have any issues with urine, get over them. You will for sure be peed on by yourself as you try to fill those damn specimen cups, sneeze, cough, laugh or really just exist for the next 5.5 months, but then once you're over that & the baby is here you will be peed on many times by that little bugger too. So embrace urine as part of your new life.
Gross Denae! I don't think it's quite that much of a peed on situation... but then again... I had a girl. Maybe I don't know yet, but what I got on here to say was... CONGRATULATIONS EMILY! I am so excited for the two of you! My two-cents is this: Just accept that your life will never again be the same; for better and for worse. You will have many sleepless nights and dark blue circles under your eyes for years to come-- but there will never be anything more worth it all than that sweet little bundle which will be ALL yours!
tell emily congratulations, you guys are all grown up, denae, emily and leslie, weren't you guys just beehives :) from the experienced mama just love them to death and enjoy the ride good or bad because they leave in a blink of an eye! no need to freak out, she will be a great mom and i am sure her mom is excited.
Wow!!!!! What wonderful news!!! I actually didn't read your post all the way, because I was so excited to hear the fabulous news. It seems like everyone is pregnant these days, I am glad it rubbed off on her (and not me!).
Emily will be a fabulous mom so she doesn't need my crappy advice!!
Thank you for this post Denae! You are such a sweetheart. I am so so so glad that I have you around to learn from. I want a little Tajjy of my own so who better to hang around with than you? And thanks to everyone for the encouragement. It's hard to believe that all this puking is going to lead to a baby someday, so it's nice to be reminded how temporary this is and that it'll all be worth it in the end. Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Love, em And P.S. I prefer pee to puke any day. Betcha I get a kid that vomits for fun.
CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting, give her our love! (And Matt too!)
Would you email me your address, please? Thank you :)
Post a Comment