These people still need our thoughts & prayers. Dawn & Alan have returned to Galveston, TX mainly to try & help all those in need. 90% of the people are homeless now. Here is what they've found... These are the houses that burned down next to them... Dawn & Alan's House...
how heartbreaking- my thoughts and prayers are with those who have lost so much- it's so good to remember when I'm complaining about cleaning crayon off the wall.
Wow. I can't even imagine having to go through all that. It sounds like they are some of the lucky ones though. It makes me feel bad that I go through my normal life complaining about stress or money or lack of sleep and all that is nothing compared to losing your home and all of your belongings.
i can't believe how bad it is, i thought they made out o.k. but it looks like they must have had a lot of flooding, can they rebuild, what about the town they are in? devastating! lots of love to them
That is nuts. I've heard lots of stories about Ike from family and friends, but its crazy that the media didn't cover it very well. How are you prego mama? When are you due these days. I am STILL waiting for a big maternity pic of you! I have struggles wether or not to shave Denali's afro as well. I am stuck. Oh, and thank your stars that he stays in his bed. Brek did that too, Kinley is...a nightmare. I think she'll be in a crib screaming at me until she's 17! Your the best! Linds
THanks for the pics Nae...can't imagine it. Feel for Dawn and Alan even more. Makes you glad to go into your own home and know it's still there in the same circumstances you left it in.
That is so sad. It seems that it didn't get that much media coverage so I assumed it wasn't that bad. We will make sure to keep these families in our prayers.
8 comments:
how heartbreaking- my thoughts and prayers are with those who have lost so much- it's so good to remember when I'm complaining about cleaning crayon off the wall.
Wow. I can't even imagine having to go through all that. It sounds like they are some of the lucky ones though. It makes me feel bad that I go through my normal life complaining about stress or money or lack of sleep and all that is nothing compared to losing your home and all of your belongings.
i can't believe how bad it is, i thought they made out o.k. but it looks like they must have had a lot of flooding, can they rebuild, what about the town they are in? devastating! lots of love to them
not cool ike....
That is nuts. I've heard lots of stories about Ike from family and friends, but its crazy that the media didn't cover it very well. How are you prego mama? When are you due these days. I am STILL waiting for a big maternity pic of you! I have struggles wether or not to shave Denali's afro as well. I am stuck. Oh, and thank your stars that he stays in his bed. Brek did that too, Kinley is...a nightmare. I think she'll be in a crib screaming at me until she's 17!
Your the best!
Linds
THanks for the pics Nae...can't imagine it. Feel for Dawn and Alan even more. Makes you glad to go into your own home and know it's still there in the same circumstances you left it in.
Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe it, the boat picture and their house, how did it survive. Amazing.
That is so sad. It seems that it didn't get that much media coverage so I assumed it wasn't that bad. We will make sure to keep these families in our prayers.
Post a Comment