Bowling with Farmers & Williams.
We've got these cool, HUGE, scary spiders on our house for Halloween that Taj is petrified of. Whenever we have to drive under one to get into the garage he stares in horror & says, "uh oh. Spider! Bite!" Also now when he sees scary decorations anywhere he growls. It's funny to see him acknowledge Halloween for the 1st time.
Mr. (or Mrs) Fox that has apparently moved into our woods in our backyard... please, please, please don't eat Roxi... or Anela if she sneaks out at some point. Please help yourself to one of the millions of rabbits making a nuisance, but our pets are special to us & would me missed. Also, I'm sorry I accused you of the neighbor's cat's disappearance.
Mr. (or Mrs) Fox that has apparently moved into our woods in our backyard... please, please, please don't eat Roxi... or Anela if she sneaks out at some point. Please help yourself to one of the millions of rabbits making a nuisance, but our pets are special to us & would me missed. Also, I'm sorry I accused you of the neighbor's cat's disappearance.
And finally our good friends from Hawaii, Janet & Blake, came to visit last week! We haven't seen them in 4 years & since then we've all had kids, so it was exciting. They took advantage of us living in the culdesac with the Farmers, so it was a super full week of Williams, Farmers & Katzoffs. We did LOTS & had plenty of laughs. Thanks for coming guys! Now start a blog!!!
What's been keeping your life busy this month?
15 comments:
taj is adorable, denae- and is it just me, or does he look like Victoria in some of those pictures?? I never thought so with his long locks, but I swear he's got her mouth/cheeks/?? something? anyway- he is SO cute. and I am lmbo at your pregnancy-rage. use the excuse while you can, girl :)
p.s. and as for the little boys harassing you (or who you harassed??), their mamas obviously hadn't schooled them about not messing with pregnant women. boys are never too young to learn that valuable lesson.
so what do you think about the shaving after asking everyone and having done it, will you do it again or let it grow back?
I really like his haircut. I think the long hair is really cute on him but I love seeing his cute face with the new haircut.
a fox? I'd be scared to death. Hopefully it stays full of bunnies!
a fox? I'd be scared to death. Hopefully it stays full of bunnies!
a fox? I'd be scared to death. Hopefully it stays full of bunnies!
He looks so cute with his hair short (not that it didn't look cute before!). I like the zoo pics too, looks like he was loving the animals. Cute little zoo shirt too! :)
ha! he's so cute! He looks really excited to have his hair cut. He probably knew right away it meant no more barretts to keep his hair out of his face :)
doing 3 people's jobs has been keeping me real busy this month. Also, wedding dress shopping with a friend one weekend, a massage another weekend, but the best part-- A New Kids on the Block concert!! wheee!! it ruled.
Do you think I can borrow some of your pregnancy rage for a minute? I need a little for the people who broke into our apartment, and a little more to evict some no good people livin in my house in MO! Our bad luck has been keeping our life busy this month.....By the way, it looks as though you should have never worried about the whole haircut thing, Taj is adaaarable!! No tragedy there.
NO fair...I want to go see NKOTB....Joey was absolutely HOT! Taj's hair is very cute...very "big boy".....and he looks just like Ben!
B says he doesn't have your email? So, whatever...can you email me, please?
joankoplin@gmail.com
Thanks for the hair compliment, dear :)
I thought you wanted the fox to eat Roxi when she ate Ben's shoe? She and Snickers had a great play date yesterday.
Ben's topic is Baptism. I think. 99% sure. He could always talk to Ginger to make sure she has the other one!
And you know exactly what I have been doing!
I love Taj's haircut. He has such an adorable little face.
Taj looks so old in those pics. He really does look cute with the cut...even though I liked the curls too. Denae bytheway does the best grannie strikes ever...and the best grannie gutters. It's hilarious watching a pregnant woman bowl.
Post a Comment