Sunday, July 20, 2008

To our current house & body guests: the fleas,


!#$%&*$$*()&$#@$&*(^**&*((@#$%
@#$^^$#%$@^#$!@!$$$!!!! @#*#"@(%()!#!@$*&@@#!@$%^^


GET OUT!

*Denae

p.s. And if you ever even think of biting me again I swear I will make sure you and your larva & eggs & plasma & whatever else disappear forever. Okay... well really if I could do that we wouldn't be here in the 1st place, but you know I will definitely see if I can find you & then squeeze you & drown you.

p.s.s You are SO unwelcome in my bed!

8 comments:

ashley said...

fleas? that is nasty. i hope the get the picture after reading this post.

Ben said...

Bring it,
you %#$@#$$ Fleas!!

Aim said...

Tell us how you really feel!

betsy said...

Have you not tried to treat your dog with some good flea meds?! Taj is probably the carrier...
Thanks for the retelling the trampoline/pool story. I really want to go watch that video now.
Love you.

Anonymous said...

if you guys get a flea exterminator, will they have to cover your house in a circus tent like they do for termites? If so, do that soon, that'd be exciting. Then you guys could just stand outside and make circus noises (must easier to demonstrate in person than a comment section).

(I do hope the jerks leave soon... that sucks)

Kelli Radmall said...

I'm sorry! That sucks. I don't have any experience with fleas but we did have bed bugs in our apartment in SLC. Of course they only bit me and not Kurt. Dang nasty those insect things. Why were they created anyway? OK I know pollination etc, but why fleas and bed bugs?

Joan said...

Hahah...I love that you said, "Squeeze you AND drown you!" As if squeezing weren't enough!
I am sincerely sad for you guys. YUCK!

Molly Malia said...

i got fleas in my bed... ones a chocolate lab, the other is a german short hair... and the other one is a 200 pounder.

hey, we went out to the pool in the back today.. the cover is a bit torn... i lifted it to check the water and it was just a huge cloud of mosquito larva... oh mister pool man!