Sunday, August 3, 2008

Deep Thoughts by my pregnant brain

Taj meets "naes" for the 1st time thanks to our great neighbor Charlie taking him to meet his...





Keeping cool with the cousins


  • "Which one of these is my tooth brush? I know this. Which one is it?" (& yes I do brush regularly with it & they are all different colors)

  • "Wait... I hope this person stops listening to me because I'm pretty sure that I'm telling them a dream. No... maybe that was real life. But really I'm not sure..."

  • "Something is wrong with Taj's shoes. Who's shoe is that one? Where did that come from? Did I accidentally steal someones shoe & put it on my child??"
  • "What was the end of the sentence? Shoot! I hope no one notices if I just trail off."
  • "Who put Taj's shoes on the wrong feet!? The poor kid looks like he's in pain. I wouldn't have done that. I know better... wait. maybe not."
  • "What do they call those things that make coffee? Coffee brewers?? No that's not right. Coffee Machine?"... "Seriously I just want to go to sleep. What is it? I wonder if my mom is still awake. She'll know the answer.

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done & are not sure why?

7 comments:

Brian & Charlotte Carper said...

I think maybe the dumbest thing I ever did was crawl inside an undeground cave with a live cougar! Small cave,very angry cougar! One of us came out alive and it wasn't him! Brian

ashley said...

i don't even think i should start to answer this question, although it would make you feel better about your mommy brain farts.

so when you say you want me to be crafty for you, what do you want? and when are you coming here to pick it up?

Joan said...

Hi, don't worry....I'm still alive :)
Dumbest thing I've ever done!?! The list is LONG, my friend and I'm afraid if I shared you would loose all respect for me.

Samantha said...

Hmm, a pretty dumb one would be unknowingly calling my sister in law a big mouth. Whoops!

But at least you have a pregnancy to blame any "dumb" things on! Some of us are just plain stupid!

Lindsay Bowen said...

Nothing like being prego! Anything goes...right! When are you going to post one of you AND your belly?!!?!?!
Love your guts!
Linds

The Wehrmeister's said...

I find that sometimes I just say things that are totally not true and then I have to follow it quickly with a "WAIT NO, That was a lie" It's not intentional, but it happens more often then I would like to admit.

Eli said...

My brain often gets stop signs and stop lights mixed up. Quite dangerous.