I'm a lucky girl that has a lot of fun with her siblings, for the most part. And my sister in laws are even great! They're no different than sisters. So last weekend Ben & I went & visited my oldest brother Aaron & his wife Ginger (they're about 2.5 hours away) since we always have fun with them. And we went on a haunted tour of their town. I'm pretty sure the scariest part was when a guy came out of his haunted house & said, "What's going on? This is private property!", but the odd individuals that ran it made it plenty entertaining on their own. It was a good time. Here are some spoooky pictures.... (Believers say the round "orbs" are ghosts)...

The scary guy came out of this house

You can see a freaky orb in the 2nd window from the right

She was more loony than scary

"Willie" is over on the far right by the window
My lovely brother

Again, they were the most spooky

A bunch of creepy orbs known to hang out above the buildings

Ben caught the giggly little girl that no one's ever gotten a picture of before...above the chair

Scared to death

Ooooo
Ghosts... yes or no?
6 comments:
ewww, i hate this topic- i would have been freaking out. i get so scared by stuff like that. gives me the chills just thinking about it.
HECK YES
that's all.
Oh, and I want to go on a ghosty tour, too.
There are ghosts. Period. I believe! I mean come on, the Halloween freak in me comes out every so often, I love to be scared and I love start thinking about what I am going to be for Halloween in July!
Here is the link to the book we used:
http://www.pottytrainingconcepts.com/Potty-Training-in-One-Day/Toilet-Training-in-Less-Than-a-Day.htm
It is kind of a bunch of crap...I mean, we didn't potty train Jimmie in less than a day by any means but it gave us a great head start.For the first four days or so I wouldn't go out of the house unless you bring a potty in the car. Give it three or four days of your total attention and then within the week or so Taj should have it down for the most part. Prepare yourself to be frustrated to some degree...but it will work out with time and patience. Good luck!
Ps...CUTE new header!
Oh, and I found this article and it made me laugh. It is regarding the method taught in the book I used and it is SO funny (probably more funny to me b/c I have used this method already and know what a pain the whole ordeal is).
http://www.grumblemagazine.com/
articles/etc/toilettrain/index.html
ummm...sure...You always freak me out when you talk about this kind of stuff. pet cemetery night!
Post a Comment