Hey Denae, well, I guess it's official. Check out my blog! Does this mean I get one of your beautifully hand-crafted hooter hiders? Due date...Dec 1st! Hooray!!!!
awesome. thanks for the link. you rule--cruz thanks you for the octopus camo and beau was wondering when taj was going to start using the paws off.... :)
Hey Denae, I checked out Jared & Samantha's blog this morning and she posted that your dad is in the hospital?? I just wanted to see how he was doing and make sure you're doing okay... What happened? Our prayers are definitely with you and your family right now. I'm so sorry. You know I love your Dad. Your parents have always been like my 2nd parents growing up.
5 comments:
Hey Denae, well, I guess it's official. Check out my blog! Does this mean I get one of your beautifully hand-crafted hooter hiders? Due date...Dec 1st! Hooray!!!!
Thanks Denae!!! You're the best!
Thanks! Glad to know....ignorance is NEVER bliss....
awesome. thanks for the link.
you rule--cruz thanks you for the octopus camo and beau was wondering when taj was going to start using the paws off.... :)
Hey Denae, I checked out Jared & Samantha's blog this morning and she posted that your dad is in the hospital?? I just wanted to see how he was doing and make sure you're doing okay... What happened? Our prayers are definitely with you and your family right now. I'm so sorry. You know I love your Dad. Your parents have always been like my 2nd parents growing up.
Post a Comment