I just hate, hate, hate the phone & hate even more that I now carry one with me all the time & use it! What a hypocrite. Really though, it's not the people on the other end of the line I hate obviously, but I hate having this thing attached to my ear & the fact that there is always something else I'd rather be & need to be doing. I'm sooo not a chit chatter. I try to only talk if it's a complete necessity (ie: making plans, etc.) or if there is nothing else I could be doing (ie: I'm driving-- sorry other commuters) & I tend to try & get off as soon as my bidness is done. Sorry again to anyone I may have abruptly ended a conversation with in the past... it's not you, it's me. AND I do realize that many of my friendships now rely on the phone as part of their survival, but don't we know we still love each other without regular calls? I love people just as much through email! But truly I understand the need for a good voice to voice long distance love conversation once in a while, but yup, I avoid those like the plague until the last possible moment when I realize it's gotta be done. So there's a nice little confession from me & feel free to email.
p.s. Mmmmm... inscents make me happy.
p.s.s. Should I really keep EVERY cute little scribble???
What is something you HATE that you have to do?
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Mobiles Ruin Lives
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Laundry - I HATE doing laundry. Its not so much the washing, its the drying, folding, putting away, then doing it all over again 10 minutes later when everything is dirty again. Laundry is my never ending drudgery. I know I shouldn't think of it that way, and that only makes it harder to do, but still. I hate laundry. :) Did it stop snowing there yet? Anchorage got almost 2 feet in the last 3 days. Nuts! Where is spring?? :) Alicia
You know, I hate sitting in my chair - all the time.... sigh. For instance, I have been up at the computer for 90 minutes and my feet are like 2 giant really ripe cantaloupes that are ready to explode all over the place...
So it is back to the chair for me. Sigh Again. I used to be so hyper-active my mom had to pin me to the sheets during naptime so that I would still be in the house at the end of the nap.
I must have used up all my energy when I was young. I didn't know we had a quota and I was supposed to ration it out. Being sick BITES!
Anyway - I didn't come here to tell you that. I hate answering the phone. I still don't understand why we have to answer it just because it rings..... So I also never call anyone, because I don't know that their schedule is and I don't want to interupt them.
So, I don't have any phone friends, because I will never answer when they call and I'll never call them back because I don't want to bother them. It's very complicated. Char
Hey Denae, do you think you could give me directions on how to make your hooter hiders you said you were getting good at making. I want to make one for this weekend for a baby shower. What do you use for the stiff neck opening part? how big do you make yours? I would just look off mine, but you said you changed it now...
Incense makes me puke.
Hate my love/hate relationship in being a planner. I love to plan but then hate that I do it because if I don't get everything done I am a wreck. Thomas hates that I love to plan so much because I end up planning his days out...oh well, at least some things get done, I couldn't stand to not be organized!
cleaning, changing diapers and.....sex. ha just kidding kind of. I have noticed that you use your driving time to call people...even when there is someone in the car to talk to....ME!
waking up when my kids do.
5:17 this morning.
enough said.
I hate returning phone calls. If it is really important people will call back right?
I am with you on the phone thing. Mainly because I am an awkward conversationalist. But I also dread sorting out insurance and medical claims. It is torture! I hate it! (That may be back to the phone thing too now that I think about it...)
AMEN! I am SO not a chit chatter either. I'm glad we have this in common. I knew I liked you :)
I do not like sweeping or mopping. I will clean, clean, clean just about anything and I like to keep my house in order...but sweeping/mopping: I will wait till the very end before I give in to that chore!
driving the truck to work on the freeway... picking up the one i live withs trail that he leaves behind. i always know where he has been! surprisingly though i think that he has noticed that i have been doing that and has somewhat eased up on that... so yeah, driving the truck
take pictures of the scribbles--they'll last longer. :) love you, hate dishes b/c they never end...kind of like laundry.
Post a Comment